Former Jet Signings

JH Jet Fan

1 hour ago, JH Jet Fan said:

Bless Austin to Seahawks 53.

Milo Eifler to Dolphins PS.

No doubt there were some conversations with Jamal Adams about doing this.

Bless is a young guy and I think he should have been kept.  The Jets are really all-in with Echols, Pinnock, etc.  Giving Saleh and JD the benefit of the doubt here but this will be an interesting look-back in a year or two when we compare these players.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

No doubt there were some conversations with Jamal Adams about doing this.

Bless is a young guy and I think he should have been kept.  The Jets are really all-in with Echols, Pinnock, etc.  Giving Saleh and JD the benefit of the doubt here but this will be an interesting look-back in a year or two when we compare these players.

I don't think it will matter in either case. The Jets are NOT planning on making Austin, Dunn, Echols or anyone else their starter for the next 10 years. All of those players fill a void for just the short term.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Right?  Just the perfect build for it.  Hope he stays in shape.

Always a forward thinker, I'm anticipating Bless adorns his outfit with a green-tinged ascot as an homage to his days with the Jets.

"I am going in as a Jet as that is where it all started."

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm almost positive Jace Amaro delivered my grubhub last night. Dropped my pad thai in the driveway on the way to the door and ran. I was so pissed.

He probably dropped it because he has small hands; and you caught him running because he’s a 4.86 guy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2