***OFFICIAL*** #9 Notre Dame at Florida State

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Two of my least favorite teams playing tonight, but there’s a very cool atmosphere in that stadium tonight.

That tomahawk chop thing is great, and there’s plenty of top notch talent in tank tops in the stands.

So Washington and Cleveland have changed their names and FSU is allowed to continue? 

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Two of my least favorite teams playing tonight, but there’s a very cool atmosphere in that stadium tonight.

That tomahawk chop thing is great, and there’s plenty of top notch talent in tank tops in the stands.

I also don't like either team, but I am all in on FSU tonight.  Too many seasons where ND beats up on a weak schedule and gets to the playoffs only to be blown out.  Take a loss or two in the regular season and don't let them take one of those 4 spots.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I also don't like either team, but I am all in on FSU tonight.  Too many seasons where ND beats up on a week schedule and gets to the playoffs only to be blown out.  Take a loss or two in the regular season and don't let them take one of those 4 spots.  

Thats because they hold their athletes to a higher standard. They can all actually read, and spell. They're always very good over the last 30 years but have not been elite like they used to be for quite some time.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Thats because they hold their athletes to a higher standard. They can all actually read, and spell. They're always very good over the last 30 years but have not been elite like they used to be for quite some time.  

That may very well be the case.  But it does not mean that I want to see them in the playoffs.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

I hate Florida. Hot as dog poop.

Too much volcano.

4 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

That was a long winded way to say Slow.

5 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Which is why my biggest rooting interests is Army HOOOAH!!

• Upvote 2