It’s Panthers Week

kevinc855

18 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

The reactions on this board if we kept Darnold AND drafted Wilson would have been so entertaining 

almost wish it happened 

Never would have happened. I don’t care what Saleh said.   Sam was going for whatever they could get. 

A second rounder for #3 overall QB, just three years prior isn’t an offer you can’t refuse.  

• Upvote 2

On 9/6/2021 at 11:41 AM, SAR I said:

My opinion is that the Johnson's have been selling this fanbase on the 'deep patient rebuild' since 2017 and even though the actors have changed it's the same production.

That deep patient rebuild of 2017 is ridiculous when you take into account the GM of 2017 along with the HC are gone as are most of the players, the QB etc and we now have the youngest roster in the league.  

Try again

It’s the Friday before NFL Sunday to start the season.

I acknowledge that there is hope with all the significant turnover this team roster and CS have gone through the past year, but I can honestly say I was rather passive as the off-season progressed with not much excitement as “I’ve been there before.” Lol

But NOW the season starts! It’s not all talk and hyperbole, but what this Jets team can produce on the field after yet another reset. And I can FEEL THE ANXIETY starting to kick in 3 days before game day! Lol :-)

it’s almost like it’s a natural physical reaction that my stomach knots up and I feel anxiety as Sunday approaches when the Jets play; I thought I grew out of this after being a jaded Jets fan for so many years, but like the autumn foliage every year, I regress to a nervous wreck every September until Jets kickoff time! Lol. 

rant over. It was rather therapeutic. Thanks. :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

It’s the Friday before NFL Sunday to start the season.

I acknowledge that there is hope with all the significant turnover this team roster and CS have gone through the past year, but I can honestly say I was rather passive as the off-season progressed with not much excitement as “I’ve been there before.” Lol

But NOW the season starts! It’s not all talk and hyperbole, but what this Jets team can produce on the field after yet another reset. And I can FEEL THE ANXIETY starting to kick in 3 days before game day! Lol :-)

it’s almost like it’s a natural physical reaction that my stomach knots up and I feel anxiety as Sunday approaches when the Jets play; I thought I grew out of this after being a jaded Jets fan for so many years, but like the autumn foliage every year, I regress to a nervous wreck every September until Jets kickoff time! Lol. 

rant over. It was rather therapeutic. Thanks. :-)

Well said! I feel the exact same way. After watching the game last night, both teams seemed to be in Mid Season shape. Neither team deserved to lose with little “Rust to Shake Off”(Except Zeirlien} I just hope the Jets show the same effort, win or lose.

Let’s go Jets

• Upvote 1

Let's talk RB.

Tevin Coleman vs. Michael Carter. 

What do you see for Sunday?  Both going to get playing time?  One going to be featured?  Are we sour on Carter?  Is Ty Johnson really in the mix?  I can understand what we're going to do at WR and TE but RB has me flummoxed.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Let's talk RB.

Tevin Coleman vs. Michael Carter. 

What do you see for Sunday?  Both going to get playing time?  One going to be featured?  Are we sour on Carter?  Is Ty Johnson really in the mix?  I can understand what we're going to do at WR and TE but RB has me flummoxed.

SAR I

I think that is Saleh’s plan, to confuse the heck out of the Defensive Cooridinator thus confusing us as well. I truly believe he knows which running back has the most talent (I think it is Carter because I watched him in HS in Navarre and at NC,he has always been elusive) and will use them all accordingly.

My trust is with Saleh!

• Upvote 1