Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Where ARE all those c0cky-assed Patriots fans who took up residence on our message  boards for all those Brady years? They were all so ready to rub our faces in their good fortune when they had the best QB of all time on their team. I know that I was never convinced that Belichek was the "genius" that he was purported to be, but rather the .500 winning percentage ex-Browns (and probably about to be fired) HC lucky grifter who just so happened to take a flyer on a 6th round draft pick and turn it into once in a generation phenom.

All those posters who were always so ready to rub every Jets loss in our faces every week for 20 years, the names of which are now mostly forgotten and their "wicked cool" posts having gone down the rabbit hole. Sure, there were a few who became our friends and were pretty good posters and friends of JN (Gainzo ,and Garb come to mind), but for every one of the good ones there were 20 jerks. So where are they now, and how does it feel to know the man that the genius apparently thought was finished is now tossing the shiny gold trophy from boat to boat in Tampa Bay? 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t worry. The home opener will be here soon enough. They’ll come calling. Be patient. Then when the Pats win ( and they likely will). They’ll rub our noses in it once again.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

A great example of why training your dog not to sh*t in your house by rubbing there nose in it doesn't work.   Turns out dogs like the smell of sh*t.  Apparently so do my fellow Jets fans.  

Walk softly and carry a big can of lysol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Biggs said:

A great example of why training your dog not to sh*t in your house by rubbing there nose in it doesn't work.   Turns out dogs like the smell of sh*t.  Apparently so do my fellow Jets fans.  

Walk softly and carry a big can of lysol.

speak for thyself with that one Mister Biggs

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

speak for thyself with that one Mister Biggs

Sorry I read your thread to mean you're either a Pats fan or you  envy Pats fans.  There actually pretty much like us and every other NFL fan except their team has been better managed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Sorry I read your thread to mean you're either a Pats fan or you  envy Pats fans.  There actually pretty much like us and every other NFL fan except their team has been better managed. 

I don't know about you Bro, but I know that I NEVER frequented ANY other teams' message boards. no wait, I take that back, one time I went to a Pats board to congratulate them on a MNF win over the even more hated Miami Dolphins when Drew Bledsoe with a broken pinky threw the game-winning TD to beat our (at that time) most hated rival. What was my response from said Pats fans? They cursed me out and shooed me off their site forever. They were jerkoffs even BEFORE Brady.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

Where ARE all those c0cky-assed Patriots fans who took up residence on our message  boards for all those Brady years? They were all so ready to rub our faces in their good fortune when they had the best QB of all time on their team. I know that I was never convinced that Belichek was the "genius" that he was purported to be, but rather the .500 winning percentage ex-Browns (and probably about to be fired) HC lucky grifter who just so happened to take a flyer on a 6th round draft pick and turn it into once in a generation phenom.

All those posters who were always so ready to rub every Jets loss in our faces every week for 20 years, the names of which are now mostly forgotten and their "wicked cool" posts having gone down the rabbit hole. Sure, there were a few who became our friends and were pretty good posters and friends of JN (Gainzo ,and Garb come to mind), but for every one of the good ones there were 20 jerks. So where are they now, and how does it feel to know the man that the genius apparently thought was finished is now tossing the shiny gold trophy from boat to boat in Tampa Bay? 

I mean they still beat us twice last year and we haven’t beat them in 6 years… can we at least beat them once before we start threads like this?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean they still beat us twice last year and we haven’t beat them in 6 years… can we at least beat them once before we start threads like this?

It has nothing to do with our head to head matchups, this is about the trolls who infested our board here for 20 years straight

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

I don't know about you Bro, but I know that I NEVER frequented ANY other teams' message boards. no wait, I take that back, one time I went to a Pats board to congratulate them on a MNF win over the even more hated Miami Dolphins when Drew Bledsoe with a broken pinky threw the game-winning TD to beat our (at that time) most hated rival. What was my response from said Pats fans? They cursed me out and shooed me off their site forever. They were jerkoffs even BEFORE Brady.

I only go to oppossing teams message boards when the Jets kick their ass.  So while I can't say never, it's rare. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...