The Crusher is protecting SAR aka PatsFanTx.

2 hours ago, DWCwasWrongfullyBanned said:

You guys let SAR troll this site but yet ban one of your most passionate posters? 

I will expose Crusher will screen shots of him telling me not to quote SAR (PatsFanTx) anymore and if I were to quote SAR? I'd be perma banned. I made sure to screenshot that PM message because now I'll expose your Mods Maxmam for protecting a TROLL and threatening people with bannings if engaging with SAR. 

You let him antagonize an entire fan base for traffic and it's disgusting. 

Screenshot_20210906-130017_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c850c8a53ed77e444608babab8abc403.jpg

You are mistaken...pay better attention.There is on one on the internet that could rival him and that is your very own nyjunc.

Banned by all rival AFCE teams fan sites. If he's not the same they have to be related...all good...lol 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I had to look it up.  And I'm pretty good. And I don't believe for one second that @The Crusher didn't know what Viennese table meant.  It sounds Italian but the sad truth is that it was cretaed for Long Island Bar-Mitzvahs.  

Leonard's of Great Neck for sure.  Was there for so many Italian and Jewish events.  First time I ever heard of Kishke. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Leonard's of Great Neck for sure.  Was there for so many Italian and Jewish events.  First time I ever heard of Kishke. 

I worked there for a summer as a teenager.  Gross. My wife worked there and at Terrace on the Park as server, bartender, hostess, etc.    Good looks get tips. Big ones.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

For the record, DWC is not one of this site's most passionate posters. He's nowhere on the top 50 list of "most passionate posters"

Or "posters" at all. Thankfully. That's what "banned" means

There’s a thin line between passionate and creepy.  

• Upvote 1