The Crusher is protecting SAR aka PatsFanTx.

8 hours ago, JTJet said:

Gott Damm son. 

I would ******* HATE to be the person that has to give you your annual performance review at work. 

7 hours ago, heymangold said:

Still wanna see those screenshots.

@DWCwasWrongfullyBanned

7 hours ago, LockeJET said:

0608656B-FC2A-489C-A619-7C6A0F0548AF.jpeg

7 hours ago, shuler82 said:

Holy sh*t. I hate to say this but he really needs to get checked psychologically. There’s something that’s not right with this guy. 

There’s no way he has a wife and kids. I cannot imagine the thought of having a 3 min conversation with this guy but imagine having people actually live with him. 

Look at this guy:

ED88577E-E862-4831-918C-8DA22443B32A.png

DC8FE8E0-024A-457E-899D-93F7A3FCA719.png

This thread has been going like 10-12 hours strong. Lol. 

My GAWD! It really does take a village to show an idiot WHY he’s “The idiot.” 

side mental note:

In the inevitable trial against the Internet & Social Media, @DWCwasWrongfullyBanned will be one of the compelling arguments and the physical evidence to the detrimental effects SocialMedia can have on the feeble-minded as their own warped form of validation and false sense of acceptance by society. The rest have to be exposed to such Mind-numbing idiocy and put up with the self-promoting spamming, but it is fun to see his virtual “Stoning to death” with the posts tearing him a new one. Lol. 
A man-child is now crouched in the fetal position under his kitchen table wondering “when and why did they all turn on me?” Lol. Oh cruel, yet hilarious, Internet

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Back to your regularly scheduled drama:

There are two sleeper accounts. They will soon be inviting you to another forum. You will obey. You must follow them over to DWC-Nation.

DWC forgets or doesn't know one thing. We invented this game. Like I said, just go away, enjoy the season and be happy. Some of us have other things to worry about besides your 4th grade games.

Now he's threatening to single-handedly destroy the entire site just because we didn't want to deal with his histrionics anymore? Just when I think he can't get any worse. That's some seriously psychotic  levels of vindictiveness right there, and I'm not being hyperbolic just to be funny. I mean, it's kinda funny that he thinks he has that kind of power/influence here, but that kind of persecution complex and delusional narcissism is kinda scary.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

There are no words to express how much I respect and admire your perseverance through your current hardship, and the tact and professionalism with which you still operate the site through it. So here's a gif of Morgan Freeman applauding with a look of pure reverence and admiration:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Sorry to hear about having to put your dog down. Just had to do the same with mine a few weeks ago. What an awful time for you to have to do it, too. My sincerest condolences.

Thank you..Jackson was a great dog, was healthy for 14 plus years.

Had a seizure went to the hospital and they sent him home with meds. Was hoping it was something we could manage. But 4am - 5am he had 7 more seizures. Basically as we were rushing him back to the hospital.

Sucks so much but was glad he wasn't in pain long.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I hope the treatments go great and best wishes to you and your family.

And, I'm truly sorry to hear about your pet. Its tough to lose a friend like that, and while there is never a "good" time for that, its one thing after another sometimes. 

Get well to Lauren, and thanks for keeping this place great. God knows I haven't always been an angel here, but nobody needs trivial bs like that during the stuff you guys are dealing with. 

Take care. 

Thanks. 2021 is definitely one of those it all adds up years.

Had a few friends over for a backyard bbq. I cooked and then had to leave my own bbq with Lauren to try and figure out what was going on with Jackson.

Never had that before, hey come over our house. Here's ribs, corn, hamburgers, hot dogs and cheesesteak. Oh and we are leaving. Weird year for sure.  :)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

This thread has been going like 10-12 hours strong. Lol. 

My GAWD! It really does take a village to show an idiot WHY he’s “The idiot.” 

side mental note:

In the inevitable trial against the Internet & Social Media, @DWCwasWrongfullyBanned will be one of the compelling arguments and the physical evidence to the detrimental effects SocialMedia can have on the feeble-minded as their own warped form of validation and false sense of acceptance by society. The rest have to be exposed to such Mind-numbing idiocy and put up with the self-promoting spamming, but it is fun to see his virtual “Stoning to death” with the posts tearing him a new one. Lol. 
A man-child is now crouched in the fetal position under his kitchen table wondering “when and why did they all turn on me?” Lol. Oh cruel, yet hilarious, Internet

The internet is a wonderful, and powerful tool that can help bring food and medicine to the hungry and sick, can bring the entirety of human knowledge to the socially or geographically isolated, allows scientists, academics, and doctors better access to each other's work, thus strengthening said knowledge to better facilitate new medical breakthroughs and discoveries that save lives, can give a voice to the voiceless and empower those without power, can be a catalyst for revolutionary change and all around enhance our lives for the better.

It is also going to be the very downfall of humanity.

• Upvote 2

Apparently he donated $207 to the GoFundMe that was started for Lauren and I. He says he wants the $ back. I tweeted back and asked for his venmo, I'll gladly send it back. If anyone knows his venmo please send me a private message. Once I have it I will return the $.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thank you..Jackson was a great dog, was healthy for 14 plus years.

Had a seizure went to the hospital and they sent him home with meds. Was hoping it was something we could manage. But 4am - 5am he had 7 more seizures. Basically as we were rushing him back to the hospital.

Sucks so much but was glad he wasn't in pain long.

14 years is a good life for a dog. Our first dog only made it to 12, and the last one just to 13. Really thought we could get another year with him.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

14 years is a good life for a dog. Our first dog only made it to 12, and the last one just to 13. Really thought we could get another year with him.

Sorry about your pup. It definitely sucks.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Now he's threatening to single-handedly destroy the entire site just because we didn't want to deal with his histrionics anymore? Just when I think he can't get any worse. That's some seriously psychotic  levels of vindictiveness right there, and I'm not being hyperbolic just to be funny. I mean, it's kinda funny that he thinks he has that kind of power/influence here, but that kind of persecution complex and delusional narcissism is kinda scary.

True, but it also has the makings for a CLASSIC Blundering Villain hellbent on REvenge!!! Lol. He’ll be in line with such legendary narcissistic, yet always foiled again!, persistent villains such as :

Cobra commander

EF695FC3-EF57-43E3-B7E4-0FCE01C5BA99.jpeg.69f2a4e14f4919e100c488195b7b05a0.jpeg

and 

Gargamel

6E6E2527-A33E-4C4D-B220-BB26207B60D3.jpeg.f1b6b467a278f827b06d5607d7741bbe.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The internet is a wonderful, and powerful tool that can help bring food and medicine to the hungry and sick, can bring the entirety of human knowledge to the socially or geographically isolated, allows scientists, academics, and doctors better access to each other's work, thus strengthening said knowledge to better facilitate new medical breakthroughs and discoveries that save lives, can give a voice to the voiceless and empower those without power, can be a catalyst for revolutionary change and all around enhance our lives for the better.

It is also going to be the very downfall of humanity.

So the Internet is just a stupid mirror? 

Sadly, a mirror of Human Nature. Lol I like it for the memes and free music :-)

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

True, but it also has the makings for a CLASSIC Blundering Villain hellbent on REvenge!!! Lol. He’ll be in line with such legendary narcissistic, yet always foiled again!, persistent villains such as :

Cobra commander

EF695FC3-EF57-43E3-B7E4-0FCE01C5BA99.jpeg.69f2a4e14f4919e100c488195b7b05a0.jpeg

and 

Gargamel

6E6E2527-A33E-4C4D-B220-BB26207B60D3.jpeg.f1b6b467a278f827b06d5607d7741bbe.jpeg

DWC_Boner.jpg.013404aebceb71f055ca21f0339eef74.jpg

• Haha 4