The Crusher is protecting SAR aka PatsFanTx.

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I hope the treatments go great and best wishes to you and your family.

And, I'm truly sorry to hear about your pet. Its tough to lose a friend like that, and while there is never a "good" time for that, its one thing after another sometimes. 

Get well to Lauren, and thanks for keeping this place great. God knows I haven't always been an angel here, but nobody needs trivial bs like that during the stuff you guys are dealing with. 

Take care. 

What he said.  @Maxman  peace and love my friend!

• Upvote 3

I have no problem sending this guy his money back. But I can't confirm:

1. That he donated that amount (I am not saying he didn't, I just don't have access to names so I can't confirm it)

2. Also I don't know if the Paypal he listed is really his. Or is this another one of his jokes.

image.png

@EY do you have access to confirm that this guy donated? If so I would prefer to refund the money back where it was donated from.  Not sure how you go from sending PMs saying you are praying every day to wasting my time with all of this nonsense. Sad.

Is this guy playing games or what? He sends me a paypal that is bogus and then deletes it? Weird stuff.

I will gladly pay this guy more money than he paid me. It is 3am, I am catching up on work and dealing with his nonsense. The guy needs to exhale for sure. 

I will check with EY to see if we can confirm what he paid and refund it through Go Fund Me. After thinking about it I am not paying this guy back through my personal venmo.

What a piece of work this guy is. By work, I don't actually mean work.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Ya'll making fun of a man wearing these pajamas...

Shame on you.

Hey do you have any way of confirming what he donated? And can I refund it through Go Fund Me? I will pay any fees, just want to oblige him on his refund request.

The guy creates another Twitter account at 3am to try and shame me into returning a cancer donation that I am not even sure that he made.  He might have, I just don't have any way to verify it.

image.png

Anyhow, after he gave me a fake paypal address, he then gave me what seemed to be a real venmo. It said he wouldn't have to pay any feeds on the $207, but just to be sure I rounded up and sent him back $300 just now.

He says he is a praying man.  I will say a prayer for him because this behavior is beyond sad. Happy to refund him though, with interest.

He is deleting tweets but I had already saved them. My lawyer asked to document everything when he publicly threatened us.

Anyhow here is the response he just received on Twitter where I guess he wanted credit for donating to the Cancer Go Fund Me.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I have no problem sending this guy his money back. But I can't confirm:

1. That he donated that amount (I am not saying he didn't, I just don't have access to names so I can't confirm it)

2. Also I don't know if the Paypal he listed is really his. Or is this another one of his jokes.

image.png

@EY do you have access to confirm that this guy donated? If so I would prefer to refund the money back where it was donated from.  Not sure how you go from sending PMs saying you are praying every day to wasting my time with all of this nonsense. Sad.

Refund him in 2 installments 

1  Jack

2 sh*t

or just do it in 1

JACK sh*t

2 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

It's completely insane that you have to deal with this. Good thing you are documenting it. 

The lawyer we use wanted it when he threatened us so we just saved all of his deleted tweets, before he deleted them.

How was your weekend?

Saturday: Lauren had chemo which knocks her out (very sleepy) for the next 24 hours pretty much.

Sunday:  We had a few friends over for a BBQ. Grilled a ton of food and had to leave our own party after our dog with no previous health issues started having seizures.

Monday had to be better right?  No, the paperboy was blowing us up on email, fake accounts in the forums and on Twitter. He wanted his $2 back, so we sent it to him.

Bring on Tuesday.  :)

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS! Memes COM | I Want Meme on ME.ME

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Am I the only one disappointed that he isn’t sending these messages to Max via rap battle tracks

That is hysterical. Now I fear I will wake up to that in the morning. Quick question, what rhymes with $207?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Just saw his tweets on twitter as I follow the JN twitter account and it came across my feed. Truly disgusting comments and he should be ashamed of himself. 

Sorry you have to deal with that.

Thanks. I was planning on ignoring it. But when he said he wanted the money back (and I paid more than he claims he donated) -- then I saw twitter accounts with my name on it saying I owe him $207.

At that point I said I will just tweet this out and he can live with what he is doing.

• Upvote 3

Gonna leave this one here because I just saw it and then go to bed for real. But apparently we are faking Lauren's cancer. Three times she has had cancer over the past 8 years. Surgeries and procedures that she has had are around 10. Over 50 combined weeks of chemotherapy.  Had to cut a full head of hair on three occasions. This guy claimed he was praying for us because his Mom had cancer.

He sent me his real phone #. I won't post it but I really hope he just stops messaging us and walks away.

image.png