The Crusher is protecting SAR aka PatsFanTx.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

This guy was sending me messages saying he was banned unjustly. I actually responded to him and said I am not fully up to speed, I think he messaged me when my wife was at chemo. I got confused though, I thought he was messaging me from his original account. I remembered seeing that he was banned but wasn't sure how we was PMing.

Then I realized it was from a new account. Anyhow my messages was basically like, thanks for the prayers (he said he was praying for Lauren) and I am not as up to speed on the board as I normally am right now.

The thing is, two things actually:

1. The mods here are awesome. They take a ton of sh*t, do so much work for free and they don't ban people for no reason. It just doesn't happen. Every banning is talked about, bounce it around to make sure it is justified. DWC had a million chances.

2. Not only did the guy not care that he was spamming the board and causing me aggravation on chemo day, he continued to troll the site. He has no way of doing this but over the weekend as we were putting our dog down I was getting alerts from tweets and new accounts that he was spamming us with.

DWC - grow up. You said you only went at people who attacked you. B.S., you have annoyed the entire board. You have brought down the level of conversation here by being thin skinned. Your antics the last few days proves it.

Exhale and get a grip. This isn't real life, this is a bunch of people talking about Jets football.

Oh and you will never post here again. Because in my real life, you spammed us and caused me aggravation on days when I had real stuff to worry about. So whether you get a grip or not, you will never post here again.

Good day Sir. I say good day.

Terrible about the trouble this ingrate has put you through at a time when you’re dealing with such heavy emotions. My condolences with your dog. ?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Gonna leave this one here because I just saw it and then go to bed for real. But apparently we are faking Lauren's cancer. Three times she has had cancer over the past 8 years. Surgeries and procedures that she has had are around 10. Over 50 combined weeks of chemotherapy.  Had to cut a full head of hair on three occasions. This guy claimed he was praying for us because his Mom had cancer.

He sent me his real phone #. I won't post it but I really hope he just stops messaging us and walks away.

image.png

Max, you do not have to explain yourself to us. You’ve done the eight thing by sending him his money and then some. 

Just ignore him and focus on your family. He clearly needs professional help. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Apparently he donated $207 to the GoFundMe that was started for Lauren and I. He says he wants the $ back. I tweeted back and asked for his venmo, I'll gladly send it back. If anyone knows his venmo please send me a private message. Once I have it I will return the $.

I don’t know if that’s true…

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Gonna leave this one here because I just saw it and then go to bed for real. But apparently we are faking Lauren's cancer. Three times she has had cancer over the past 8 years. Surgeries and procedures that she has had are around 10. Over 50 combined weeks of chemotherapy.  Had to cut a full head of hair on three occasions. This guy claimed he was praying for us because his Mom had cancer.

He sent me his real phone #. I won't post it but I really hope he just stops messaging us and walks away.

image.png

You have to hand it to her. All those surgeries and procedures show real commitment to the long con. :) 

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

who was it, in this thread, that said they like DWC?  come on out so you can be banned with your boy!

I'm somewhat sympathetic to him.  There was an once of fun and entertainment value to his posts.  It's pretty clear he's disturbed, I'm guessing Meth head.  

Harrasing Max and his family while going through chemo is simply unforgivable.  The strength needed to fight for a second time takes an amazing amount of will, courage and focus.  

Hopefully he's close to the bottom and will seek help.  The kid has serious issues.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

I'm somewhat sympathetic to him.  There was an once of fun and entertainment value to his posts.  It's pretty clear he's disturbed, I'm guessing Meth head.  
Harrasing Max and his family while going through chemo is simply unforgivable.  The strength needed to fight for a second time takes an amazing amount of will, courage and focus.  
Hopefully he's close to the bottom and will seek help.  The kid has serious issues.  
I just knew he got banned. Now that i know the reason . .. id be ok w/ a lifetime ban.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Sadly I saw this side of him from some of the countless PMs he sent me.   Brought my son into it just for bonus points.  

Then he went the complete opposite route, trying to sweat talk me into standing up for him.

Checked his old haunt  TGG seems like he got the lifetime treatment there too.  

But you can go to this new site hes pimping and see some of the threads he started her, copied and pasted just as they appeared here and TGG

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jesus Christ.

Just goes to show that all the "prayers" he offers is complete a complete and utter lie. What a whore.

At this point what do you expect?

He has gone full megalomaniac. He some how thinks he is bigger than the site he was a part of. If he actually does make a site it will be a total train wreck. 

• Upvote 3