OT I’m in the hospital

joewilly12

Get well JW. I also had the same thing happen about 10 years ago.  If you find after removal that you are having digestion problems and frequent runs - there are some bile acid binders that can help ( Cholestryamine/Welchol) . I still have minor issues with greasy foods and especially eggs but its better to have the infected GB out as it can cause other issues to the bile ducts and liver. 

• Upvote 2

All my best!  Please get better soon!  

I will still say you are wrong about Fant starting at right tackle.  I will be proven right about Moses starting there.  lol  

Either way, I am very happy that we have both of these guys on our team!

Take care, and I look forward to having many more discussions with you after you get better!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Very severe  stomach pains for 2 days  wife drove me to the hospital had emergency Gall Bladder surgery yesterday morning . They also told me no lie my Gall Bladder had very bad gangrene/GANG GREEN   I’m in here for a few days. 

speedy recovery my friend.

i had the same thing a few years ago. emergency surgery and all. stay on the morphine pump as long as they let you. that pump makes you feel like you can climb a mountain but when they take you off that pain is unbearable. and whatever they give you next doesn't do anything. they gave me Morphine pills and they sucked.

you have to really watch your diet now. greasy fast foods and snacks will go right thru you. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Very severe  stomach pains for 2 days  wife drove me to the hospital had emergency Gall Bladder surgery yesterday morning . They also told me no lie my Gall Bladder had very bad gangrene/GANG GREEN   I’m in here for a few days. 

First of all.. way to represent man!!! You are a Jets fan through and through :)

Secondly I had this operation around ten year ago and it was no big deal. Very little for me in terms if permanent side effects.  I hope yours turns out the same way.

Gangrene baby!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Get well soon!

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Heal up quickly, JW

7 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Damn, sorry to hear this, JW.   Really glad you went to the hospital.  Sounds like it was very serious.  Keep healing and get home ASAP.

Also, if you're up to it, feel free to post shots of any hot nurses on your floor.  Female, preferably.

Oh and what the hell, joewilly.  Why not post some shirtless male nurses/docs if you can find any, while you're at it.  For old times' sake.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2