Is there any Reliable Way to watch all the games from Florida other than DirecTV?

Nixhead

I cancelled them at the end of last season. Now they want a 2 year contract - I got them coming Friday. I hate AT&T who now owns DirecTV. Used to sell their cell phones  out of my store - they have the worst customer service on the planet. Anyway looking for other options but I don’t want to be scrambling come game day trying to pick up some stream that keeps getting interrupted. Anybody have concrete options to watch all the Jets games live in Florida?

1 minute ago, Nixhead said:

I cancelled them at the end of last season. Now they want a 2 year contract - I got them coming Friday. I hate AT&T who now owns DirecTV. Used to sell their cell phones  out of my store - they have the worst customer service on the planet. Anyway looking for other options but I don’t want to be scrambling come game day trying to pick up some stream that keeps getting interrupted. Anybody have concrete options to watch all the Jets games live in Florida?

I can PM you a link for a stream once I find a good one on game day if you want

• Upvote 1

They wont approve an address of a house....If you have family or friends that have a condo or apt address, you can use that for the SundayTicket.TV streaming only.  You just have to change the billing address on your CC to match the address approved.  My parents had a condo and I used their address for years...just changed the billing on one of my ccds to match, and changed back after the transaction.    My issue was that the quality was horrible...freezing and buffering constantly. The best quality stream I found was locast with a vpn, but now they are down.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Go to Duffys?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I got a guide that requires the purchase of a Firestick (4K if you have a 4K tv and want that) and some tinkering but I’ve been using it for years and hooked @Jet Nut up with it last year and have had no hiccups.

If you are interested PM me.

Not a one. No problem and been able to get every Mets game.  I got to watch every preseason football game too.   Works so good I got another one which im going to use for the outdoor TV set.

Also came in handy for Streaming TV shows like Yellowstone

20 minutes ago, ID. said:

My daughter just started college, so I’m going to try and leverage the Sunday Ticket Student version ($99).  If that doesn’t work, I’ll be back to hunting for streams…

You can get that cheap. NFL Game Pass - $20   NFL Sunday Ticket Max - $21

7 hours ago, Nixhead said:

DWC had a link to stream sports but he now wants $207 to send the link. 

• Haha 3

On 9/7/2021 at 9:08 PM, Mogglez said:

I got a guide that requires the purchase of a Firestick (4K if you have a 4K tv and want that) and some tinkering but I’ve been using it for years and hooked @Jet Nut up with it last year and have had no hiccups.

If you are interested PM me.

New firestick release coming. More memory and faster processor from Amazon. $59.99

The shield is still the best by far.