Is there any Reliable Way to watch all the games from Florida other than DirecTV?

Nixhead

25 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Year after year, I'm willing to pay the NFL to watch out of market games for my favorite teams, like I do for MLB and have on and off for NBA for many years.  We are cord cutters and use Roku at our house, love it, but are not eligible for Sunday Ticket b/c we own a home.  The still don't want my money.

The only reason Direct TV forces you to pay for their sh*t rip off service is because they have exclusive right to NFL Sunday Ticket. If they offered Sunday Ticket as a stand alone app About 60 % of their customers would cancel Direct TV Its also why they charge the most and use unfair business practices like activating services you never asked for and all of a sudden you get a bill for 175 Dollars  when their basic plan is 65 . They charge for all kinds of sh*t after you go with their 2 year commitment so if you cancel they charge you ridiculous amounts of money. 

Also the communication between DTV and ATT is actually laughable worst service i have ever come across and I have had some bad ones. THIS and ONLY this is why I try to work around the NFL SUNDAY TICKET ... If Amazon gets it next year I will gladly pay the 2 or 300 bucks to have piece of mind and solid service without having to spenbd 4 or 5 hours on the phone over the course of a week to get sh*t ironed out

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2021 at 5:05 PM, Nixhead said:

I cancelled them at the end of last season. Now they want a 2 year contract - I got them coming Friday. I hate AT&T who now owns DirecTV. Used to sell their cell phones  out of my store - they have the worst customer service on the planet. Anyway looking for other options but I don’t want to be scrambling come game day trying to pick up some stream that keeps getting interrupted. Anybody have concrete options to watch all the Jets games live in Florida?

Use ExpressVPN on whatever device you have connected to the TV to stream and connect to a NY server. 

Then sign into the CBS app with your cable login or subscribe to Paramount+ and you can stream live "local" games. Cost $12-22/month extra. This setup works for my parents in SC.