Nephew signed up and an can log into the website, not the app. Rep said it won’t go active till game day, seems like that would be cutting it close if there were issues. Anyone else have the student login that can get logged into the Sunday ticket app??

thanks

33 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Pretty sure that's how it always works with the App.  

This is correct... will go live on the first Sunday games... also if there is an issue it usually happens on the first day.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, jeffkitref said:

Yes I can confirm that it will only work on Sunday game days. I have the app on my phone and PlayStation 4 and it works well. 

Password for confirmation please.😁

10 hours ago, Utah Jet said:

Thanks for the confirmation 

Yep…. 2nd year using son’s college account and his PS5. $130 approximately. I don’t want to deal with VPN nonsense or “DarkWeb” sites that I get viruses and spam. Costs more but worth being able to checkout other games for Fantasy League once Jets are buried by halftime. JK

I’m trying to find a student email I can use but coming up empty. All my cousins too old and kids/nieces and nephews too young! This seems like a good route to go, hope I can track one down before Sunday.  Maybe I’ll just offer a months worth of ramen to some rando

• Upvote 1