The mvp of Sunday’s game will be a jet and its not who you think.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It will be Denzel Mims.  Im predicting he is going to explode on the scene Sunday.  I have him for 5 catches, 110 yards and a td.  Heres a pic from him at practice yesterday.  Hes ready!!!

977CB120-863E-4857-90B4-DFA1E699F151.png

You are wrong time and time again.  You swear that Fant will be the starter at right tackle, but you will be wrong!  No way Mims is the MVP of this game.  I will be happy if he contributes in the game, which I believe he will do.  I don't like to predict the MVP of games, but If I had to guess, it will be Zach Wilson.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

I’m kinda hoping it goes to the entire O line.

Not going happen, you'll be lucky if Burns, Chinn, Reddick, Brown, Gross-matos, Haynes Jr, Luvu, and Carter Jr is an upgrade over Whitehead, Shaq  can get rolling if everyone else doing their jobs so once again highly unlikely

• WTF? 1

It will be Denzel Mims.  Im predicting he is going to explode on the scene Sunday.  I have him for 5 catches, 110 yards and a td.  Heres a pic from him at practice yesterday.  Hes ready!!!

You can just see the hamstring stress......stressed hammys.

• Haha 2

You need to put in some College stats and talk up how competitive the Big 12 is. 

• Haha 1

I want to mock the silliness of this post but this is coming from a guy who used to post pictures of Robert Saleh, without even knowing his name and screaming that we needed to hire him as our Head Coach.

I'm suddenly second guessing all my feelings toward this game after reading this thread...

• Haha 2

Offensive MVP will be Zack Wilson and all he has to do is manage the game, avoid turnovers, and let his weapons make the plays.

Defensive MVP will be Shaq Lawson. My reasoning behind this is that Carl Lawson was supposed to be the centerpiece of the Defense. They're going to have him pin his ears back and get after Sam.

I'm also giving a nod to Javelin Guidry I've taken some notes and read between the lines and Robert Saleh really likes this guy. He's going to put them in position to make plays.

I also think we'll see some good plays made by Mayeday and Joyner

Lastly if CJ Mosley gets hurt again, I hope they just leave his ass in Carolina!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

That would be great.  And it would put at least half of this board into a catatonic state from the overdose of crow meat they would be eating as a result.  Now we just need Josh Adams and Mosely to have big games to complete the hat trick :)

Totally.

Mims has a big game, Becton looks good (no sacks and solid in the run game) and Hall looks good at corner.

Not sure what would happen but the 2020 draft is a bust crew would have to do some crow eating too...

Just read this on a fantasy  football news site. 

Mims is healthy to start the year, but playing time will be a concern with Jamison Crowder, Corey Davis and second-rounder Elijah Moore ahead of him. Mims should be on the waiver wire in standard-sized leagues to begin 2021.

I actually forgot how far down the depth chart he is.