Quality of Posts have gone down

The12th Man

3 minutes ago, The12th Man said:

NY Jets Forum

Talk about Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas & the Direct tv and posters in the hospital 

Oh, so you're just an a$$hole.  I see.

You gonna accuse Max of making up his wife's cancer diagnosis next, or complain about that thread's existence? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Happens every year at this time. We are all excited about Opening Day but there is so little new infomation about the Jets. Sunday and Monday you won't be able to sniff a OT post

Maybe that’s it. Seems worse than usual, only time will tell. Im optimistic if Wilson is the real deal we won’t hear about anything other than him and drafting O Line

1 minute ago, The12th Man said:

Glad to see you guys are open minded around here. I will as you say, “GFY.” Keep up that “community” vibe you rave about so much. As a member of the community asks that we just reel it in a bit with the posts. 

We're a community of a$$holes with NY/NJ roots.  Did you expect that this thread would result in anything else than you getting flamed?  If so that's on you, not us.

Just own that you acted like a d**k by making this thread and move on.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, The12th Man said:

I know the irony is palpable. But can you guys stop with the non jets posts in the jets forum? 

Then post something that pertains to the Jets you dingbat. You do realize rather than b*tching about the threads other people post you can also post something to get the board back in focus? 

• Haha 1