**** Bucs v. Boys ~ NFL sucks thread ****

Integrity28

9 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

Belichick is a DC somewhere right now if Brady never happens

Yes, we all agree on this.

The Kennedy / Spielberg comment just didn’t fit. Spielberg was the boss. In both the Woz and Brady examples they deserved more credit than their boss - Kennedy doesn’t deserve more credit than Spielberg, that’s why I was trying to make sense of the comment - not agreeing with it.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Mandalorian sucks too.. writing is 5th grade level.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

You say it like Star Wars isnt all about 5th grade writing level and children's themes. At least Mando is good unlike subversive trash like TLJ or whack overcorrections and no planning like the last one.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4

1 minute ago, Icer said:

You say it like Star Wars isnt all about 5th grade writing levels, at least this one is good unlike subversive trash like TLJ or whack overcorrections and no planning like the last one.

Yea, original trilogy wasn’t high art.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

I'm always reminded about how bad the NFL sucks for the first 6 or 7 games each year.  Busted coverages, mistakes, penalties, no D, out of shape players.

Even the Bucs, which are a well coached teams with established veterans are not immune.  It's just a bad look for the NFL.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

This game is a detailed illustration of why soccer will overcome this bloated sport.

Commercials
Basketball like scoring race
No combative spirit
160 million dollar mediocre QB

Boring.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The NFL has changed in order to accommodate the fantasy sports industry, quite honestly. 

I cannot see the NFL failing as log as they continue to cater to all forms of gambling. 

• Upvote 3