week one prepare yourself

kmnj

7 minutes ago, kmnj said:

for the E Moore explosion -very excited to see his debut and with crowder on the covid list  and the jaq known as cole gimpy it is shaping up for a great opportunity for the explosive young wr who reminds me of a modern day wesley walker (yes I know he has not played a snap yet but  wes was one of my favorite jets growing up and Moore reminds me of him )     I fully believe Moore is the real deal and will make his fellow ole miss alumns dk and and aj proud. starting week one. This  pick was my favorite move of the Joe D era so far.  

I agree, I expect Moore and Mims to be heavily featured in the passing game. Especially with Cole out also

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Davis, Moore, Mims, Berrios, Jeff Smith.  Maybe we bring up V Smith.

Losing Crowder and maybe Cole for this week sucks, but it's still far ahead of last year's starting squad.

Far ahead? If we were in a car with last years opening day starters, we wouldn't even be able to see the car with this years starters. The difference even without Crowder is incredible.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

This is a chance for Mims to look good and justify JD's 2nd round draft pick. With Moore being a rookie and coming off a leg injury I don't expect much from him this game, but I really like Moore and expect him to be a top WR.

If the Panthers try to take away Davis then it should give both Mims and Moore chances. If Mims either disappears or is injured that will go a long way to confirming his bust status, in my mind.