23 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Are you feeling it? So much negativity, so much stress all around but are you feeling it? There is a new era of Jets football here.

Mikey Macc is gone. Adam Gase is gone.

Robert Saleh is here. This team is going to move fast. They will make mistakes but they won't sit back on their heels. If you are going to make a mistake, make it fast.

Let's go.

New QB. New offense. A legitimate NFL game plan. Quite the refreshing change.

People are still sleeping on the Jets. They are paying for the sins of their fathers. This roster isn't perfect, far from it. But this team is going to punch people in the mouth.

That starts Sunday with a win over the Panthers.  Let's Go!!!!

Yes Sir.  Go Jets.  I am ready for some football.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, docdhc said:

And thank you Jetnation for getting me through another offseason!  Now it’s time to celebrate this exciting new team together with the people who care the most. 

ZhPeG56vYUN9cQXjkzWbNUa0O1ZQROelUedAUth3

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hopefully not our own  QB this time. 

We're the Jets. Anything is possible! This team seems to be run by Murphy's law. Let's hope the new regime can finally put an end to that!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

People are still sleeping on the Jets. They are paying for the sins of their fathers. This roster isn't perfect, far from it. But this team is going to punch people in the mouth!!

Bring back Geno and Ik. 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Can we just not overreact if the Jets lose on Sunday to the Panthers?  That is all I want .  I think this franchise is pointed in the right direction and am optimistic that the right HC is in place,  the CS is solid, the front office is competent and knowledgeable, they have a potential franchise QB, and the roster is much improved.

The outcome of game 1 on Sunday has no impact on any of the above. This is a 2-3 year project and not a one week job.  The game on Sunday is virtually irrelevant to the a rebuild that will involve 30-50 games.  And the opponent is just as irrelevant. A loss does not mean Darnold should have been retained or that these are the SOJ.  Let's keep that in mind.

You mean we shouldn't have acted like Zach is going to be the worst QB ever after the Green and White Scrimmage?

Hi everyone,

I think this game feels like Darnold's first game where we decimated the Lions for the first win of the season. This Carolina game feels like the Panthers expect an easy game and will be shocked by how much better the team is coached. Despite them having inside info (James Morgan, I see you), I think the Jets have a great shot to win this game. 

LL

• Upvote 4
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Are you feeling it? So much negativity, so much stress all around but are you feeling it? There is a new era of Jets football here.

Robert Saleh is here. This team is going to move fast. They will make mistakes but they won't sit back on their heels. If you are going to make a mistake, make it fast.

Let's go.

People are still sleeping on the Jets. They are paying for the sins of their fathers. This roster isn't perfect, far from it. But this team is going to punch people in the mouth.

LETS GO

If we can’t force Darnold into some 3 and outs, it is going to be a long season. Even though week 1 is for the birds, I think we will learn quite a bit about the team. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's go.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!