Fireman Ed warming up in Charlotte

38 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So we're wearing jerseys out to Saturday dinner now. This is actually happening.

I take it you never dined at an Applebee’s in the state of Iowa on a fine autumn Saturday.  

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The alcohol is really starting to kick in and the jets chant is multiplying.  Looks like a great time being had in Charlotte.

my ears hurt

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The alcohol is really starting to kick in and the jets chant is multiplying.  Looks like a great time being had in Charlotte.

i love this. hes at the same bar as your 1st post and its night now. he must have been there for hours chanting J-E-T-S-S-S-S

must be driving the Carolina fans nuts.

35 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Fireman Ed is the biggest hero in Jets history. He is truly the best of Jet fandom. 

The guy that bailed on the team? Great to know that. No thanks. Hand him couple of Pom poms and he can tryout for the Jets cheerleading squad. How bad can it be anyways?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
2 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

The guy that bailed on the team? Great to know that. No thanks. Hand him couple of Pom poms and he can tryout for the Jets cheerleading squad. How bad can it be anyways?

Some of you are too ready to jump at everything and don't even stop for a second. Evaluate your lives and let me needle Sar about his hatred of the guy. 

• Upvote 1
I don’t even want to know what this place will be like if Darnold lights us up.
Cant wait ... i hope we destroy Darnold today

That being said .. if he dominates ... part of me will feel great for the kid... this organization failed him.

Still believe we got the right guy though.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Cant wait ... i hope we destroy Darnold today

That being said .. if he dominates ... part of me will feel great for the kid... this organization failed him.

Still believe we got the right guy though.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

i hope he fails miserably this year. nothign against him, but the worse he is the better our draft picks are. thats all that matters for the jets anymore as far as darnold goes. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Darnold sees ghosts playing for the Jets, so why can't he see ghosts as a Panther?

Because :

- He's not on the Jets.  🤷‍♂️

- He has better weapons than he did last season

- He has actual Coaching this season instead of a buffoon last season

- He has a better overall team than the one he had last season.

Of course all of that could prove moot if the Jets continuously bring the pressure and rattle him into oblivion....we'll see in about 5 hours from now...

• Like 1