rep points broke?

there are alot of things that dont make sense with the Rep points.

you got one guy who got a negative 375,000 points but if you check his profile he has more than double the up votes than down votes.

then you got another guy with 150 posts and over 2500 positive points. again a look at his profile and he doesn't have that many positive votes.

i caught one guy voting for himself a few times. still if they did that it still wouldn't make sense for these numbers.

it there a bug or a cheat? are there different point values? 

2 hours ago, doitny said:

there are alot of things that dont make sense with the Rep points.

you got one guy who got a negative 375,000 points but if you check his profile he has more than double the up votes than down votes.

then you got another guy with 150 posts and over 2500 positive points. again a look at his profile and he doesn't have that many positive votes.

i caught one guy voting for himself a few times. still if they did that it still wouldn't make sense for these numbers.

it there a bug or a cheat? are there different point values? 

There was an older system that had different post values. I think the best think to use to get a gauge now is the leaderboard under forum stuff.  You can check 30 days back, 90 days back etc. Gets a feel for who is getting the most rep now.

And I can't block the liking your own posts thing, but I wish I could.

• Sympathy 1