2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

6 hours ago, NJ said:

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Don't want to type something stupid like "I've got a good feeling about Zach and this offense" ... so I whispered it to the dog. She bit my finger. We'll see how this goes ...

:rl: 

potw nom!! Oh wait! Thanks John! For making me Spit coffee all over my sling and myself!

let’s go Jets!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new. Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Its been a week from hell for me but today changes all that J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS  ***      

Posted Images

Damn it!  The waves suck and I cancelled my tee time, wtf am I going to do for the next 5 1/2 hours?   The anticipation is already killing me!!!!!!!!!   ZACKAPONO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Damn it!  The waves suck and I cancelled my tee time, wtf am I going to do for the next 5 1/2 hours?   The anticipation is already killing me!!!!!!!!!   ZACKAPONO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear you .. im going on a 6 mile hike, food shopping, grilling and hanging a new TV to kill the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I hear you .. im going on a 6 mile hike, food shopping, grilling and hanging a new TV to kill the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Taking the dogs to the park but that's only about an hour, think I might just hit balls....got to kill the time.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CpSinceDay1 said:

Well later on today I'll be right behind the RedZone, nosebleed but I'll be there...

May the best QB win....

Oh, don't know if anyone shared this here yet but I just find this, last thing I'm listening to tonight before I head to Charlotte in the morning.

https://youtu.be/Wa41j3btuPo

I love Cynthia on many levels!!

Thanks for sharing. 

Ah, opening day, when you wake up feeling so full of energy and passion and readiness to see our boys play, and play well.  

GO JETS!

"They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious!"

• Upvote 1

I am officially declaring that I will offer my soul to the devil himself for the Jets to surprise the world and just look absolutely dominant all season and for the next 20 years. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

NFL WARS  WEEK 1

PANTHERS VS JET

” MOUNT UP MEN ,, RIDE TO THE SOUND OF THE CANNON FIRE,,, THERE’S A BATTLE TO BE FOUTHT “

PANTHERS 31

jets  17 

Wow, so we lose so badly we lose the right to even have any of the letters of our name be capitalized?  That's rough.

Also, NegRep!  LOL!

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, slowmoe57 said:

Last year opening day I drove from Bradenton Florida to The Villages Fl. After living with my Mother in law for 4 months as my house was being built. Pouring rain the whole way up as I was relocating to a rental until move in. Got to the sports bar 2 minutes til kickoff and was lucky to get in as I did not have a reservation (never occurred to me to have one)Well after one of the worst opening half’s  of football I have ever seen (96 in Denver number 1). I posted somewhere 3-13 here we come. Which was pretty darn close

Now resettled I have invited old and new friends for an opening day party with lots of food and various forms of liquid refreshment. I am very excited for the season but I am guessing 6-7 wins but the future is bright.  Sad part most of my new neighbors are Patriot fans.

enjoy the game all 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

My condolences for having to move so soon after the construction of your house. Damned shame. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, OceanPanther said:

NFL WARS  WEEK 1

PANTHERS VS JET

” MOUNT UP MEN ,, RIDE TO THE SOUND OF THE CANNON FIRE,,, THERE’S A BATTLE TO BE FOUTHT “

PANTHERS 31

jets  17 

Is that said with a lisp?