2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new. Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Its been a week from hell for me but today changes all that J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS  ***      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GodDamnSnack said:

So you're immune from saying something stupid? Park your stupid charlie brown schtick, especially when a 22 year old may have lost a year of his career.

Ummmm I'm a minster and I will let you take my comments out of context one more time!

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Fant is. Moses is better at RT.

I thought both were better over there and Moses is better LT, either way both much more athletic and quicker which is important in this blocking scheme

1 minute ago, GodDamnSnack said:

So you're immune from saying something stupid? Park your stupid charlie brown schtick, especially when a 22 year old may have lost a year of his career.

black and white help GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Joe should already be on the line trading some picks to fortify the line.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yup, he probably lighting up Houston’s line. They feel good right now down here. 

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

I know... I'm just being an a**l fissure 😜

Figured lol, but I feel bad for Becton, the injury must be serious since he was carted off and also saw he was hysterical crying. Seriously hope he’s okay.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Knee ... dude fell on his lower leg from behind. ACL is my guess.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

They said someone roll up on the back of his legs.   Always a concern in the scrum pile rollups. 

Just now, Albaniajet said:

I love how people are blaming Becton’s size for the injury, the other player fell on his right leg it happens it’s football 

It’s fat shaming that’s in style. 

3 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

man what a kick in the nuts it would be to lose becton and lawson both to ACL this early into the year

They can be rehab buddies and maybe Lawson can remind Becton what it is to play like you want to be on the field.

I'm a fan of Becton and think he has taken more than his fair share of **** from the fans for camp struggles this year.  But something  has seemed off with him.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

honestly, the line play has been soo abysmally bad im not sure what they could even call.  If im the OC right now I have no idea what to do, cant run, 0 time to throw... Only thing I would do is just force runs to keep zach safe and at least attempt to get a groove going. 

I agree, the oline has been so awful it's impossible to discuss anything else, other than maybe whether our OC knows what he's doing.

Run off tackle and roll outs. 2.5 seconds and release. have to

• Upvote 2

Guys this a classic way to tear an ACL. Has nothing to with conditioning. See it all the time in the hospital. Hard to say without imaging and the fact that they did the Lachlan test points to that being the test. Can only hope it's a sprain but I am not optimistic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmm I'm a minster and I will let you take my comments out of context one more time!

Let me? Its gross that we have mods like this. If your ego is so big that you want to ban me because I hurt your feelings, have it at it. You'll be the one who looks stupid (again)

• Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, Albaniajet said:

I love how people are blaming Becton’s size for the injury, the other player fell on his right leg it happens it’s football 

That true, but his size will be a big issue going forward for that knee…

1 minute ago, TheMo said:

Guys this a classic way to tear an ACL. Has nothing to with conditioning. See it all the time in the hospital. Hard to say without imaging and the fact that they did the Lachlan test points to that being the test. Can only hope it's a sprain but I am not optimistic. 

Yeah, what are you an actually trained and qualified doctor?

• Haha 1