2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new. Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Its been a week from hell for me but today changes all that J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS  ***      

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Losing Lawson and then Mekhi, 2 out of the 3 most important players on the team? Devastating. Why does God hate the Jets? 

Namath sold his Soul and the Jets  future success for the guarantee.

We won't have success  until he is gone.

Do with that info what you will.

• Thumb Down 1
6 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

With that injury, warranted or not, Becton enters the sweepstakes for one of the worst Jets draft picks in the last 10 years smh  Well wishes to Mekhi and his recovery

What an idiotic take. Clearly shows you and other posters who sh*t on Becton are clueless.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

He got hit from behind while engaged while blocking, its not HIS fault or his size.

No but it's his fault that he allowed himself to get bull rushed all day. 

If he's the 🧱 that he should be, he doesn't get pushed into the defense which causes the defender to roll onto his leg.

D'Brick never got hurt because he did his job and showed up every game. 

• Thumb Down 2
9 minutes ago, TheMo said:

Guys this a classic way to tear an ACL. Has nothing to with conditioning. See it all the time in the hospital. Hard to say without imaging and the fact that they did the Lachlan test points to that being the test. Can only hope it's a sprain but I am not optimistic. 

8 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Yeah, what are you an actually trained and qualified doctor?

Recently  stayed  at a Holiday Inn Express 

11 minutes ago, TheMo said:

Guys this a classic way to tear an ACL. Has nothing to with conditioning. See it all the time in the hospital. Hard to say without imaging and the fact that they did the Lachlan test points to that being the test. Can only hope it's a sprain but I am not optimistic. 

It’d be a mercy stint on IR. He is not ready to play professional football right now

• Confused 1