2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new. Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Its been a week from hell for me but today changes all that J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS  ***      

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

like joe benigno says....you can change the coach, you can change the qb but the jets will always be the jets

The all gas no breaks moniker works when you are winning/. Catch phrases don’t create wins or change culture.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’d be a mercy stint on IR. He is not ready to play professional football right now

I don't understand the level of hate this guy gets. Unless my sarcasm meter is broken on this post. 

Is he perfect? No. But most players aren't when they are young. His upside is huge. Shame he might be out for the season. 

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Not that the Jets deserve a call, but how the **** is that not a penalty?  He tackled Wilson by the back of his helmet.

It’s the Jets.  Refs saw the uniform and pushed the flag deeper in their pockets.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

The all gas no breaks moniker works when you are winning/. Catch phrases don’t create wins or change culture.

What? You didnt think Play Like a Jet worked?

Darnold will never be great BUT I believe he can be a Jake Delhomme type QB.  Evidence that Jets management has no idea how to build a team. 

Sam will sleep well tonite……. I hope Woody is with Chris and they realize how stupid they are. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

It's his first NFL game and he played zero preseason games 

If you're saying it was criminal to start him without any preseason while changing position, then I agree.

3 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

Lefleur seems to be way over his head. Not impressed at all with his play calling or ability to adjust. Out coached big time.... hope he gets much better

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

How does one adjust to no one can block at all?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1