2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new. Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Its been a week from hell for me but today changes all that J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS  ***      

Posted Images

Well, it doesn’t get more American than a girl signing the National Anthem honoring her father who died on 9/11 fading out to an Arby’s roast beef sandwich fading in.

USA!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, ZachEY said:

Well, it doesn’t get more American than a girl signing the National Anthem honoring her father who died on 9/11 fading out to an Arby’s roast beef sandwich fading in.

USA!

Seriously that transition was f*cking ridiculous.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just cracked open my first beer. I'm trying to cut down so I'll limit the number of beers during the game to the number on INTs Sam throws. Question is will I pass out before the end of the first half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1