• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

actually the numbers wound up being respectable anyway. darnold sh*ts the bed if he is the jets qb today

Wilson getting pounded all day and still keeping his eyes down field 

Zach wilson looks good despite what the numbers might say

Posted Images

One excuse for Saleh is that this exhibition season was different, unusual and not a good chance to see starters or work on a scheme. It could mean it will take more time to see what this team can really do. 

25 minutes ago, Vader said:

1st Muslim American Head Coach. That banner is going to look handsome next to SB III and all the other participation banners.

Jets halftime adjustments look good so far.

3rd quarter

Jets 8, Panthers 0.

Jets 70 yards, Panthers 28 yards?

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Jets halftime adjustments look good so far.

3rd quarter

Jets 8, Panthers 0.

Jets 70 yards, Panthers 28 yards?

Good stuff actually!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

One excuse for Saleh is that this exhibition season was different, unusual and not a good chance to see starters or work on a scheme. It could mean it will take more time to see what this team can really do. 

They have a very young offense.    Teams aren't allowed to practice in pads like they used to, 3 preseason games that half the guys missed.

Brand new offensive playbook, it is going to take some time with this offense.

Zack showed toughness, and the whole O played better in the 2nd half. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, bealeb319 said:

Wilson bounced back very well I had alot of concerns and doubts the first half. Was it just me or did the offensive line get better without becton?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

I think it was in "it can't get any worse" mode but yeah they did look better with Fant at LT and Moses at right 

• Upvote 1

Wilson played tough, and I believe we were a few drops away from victory. He had some struggles in that 2nd quarter but bounced back greatly, and even before that made some great plays that sadly didn't count. Stayed composed even with all of the pressure, didn't get happy feet, didn't play stupid. 

Next week might be dreadful, but I would like to still see Wilson do well, and the WR's get back on track.

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Wilson bounced back very well I had alot of concerns and doubts the first half. Was it just me or did the offensive line get better without becton?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

becton graded poorly last year in pass protection. he isn't a left tackle. nopt saying fant is better or not....just saying becton sucks nuts as a left tackle

• Upvote 1

Team played well in 2nd half and you have to give CS credit for that too. Wilson had more time and when he did played better. He can make the throws and that’s why he was drafted overall 2. Saleh tried to win this game and you have to like that. 

• Upvote 1