• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zack Wilson is already a better qb then Daniel Jones 

The sad part is they have accomplished what they wanted...every game is 40-35 and 75 percent of the fanbase is a addicted gambler they can make money off of.

Browns are really the biggest group of scumbags.  So easy to root against.

Fins lead NEP 17-13 in 3rd quarter. After a good Patriots drive but Miami stopped it deep in their territory. I’m following on Gamecast. Not sure why NYC market isn’t broadcasting this game since two AFC East teams. Btw Nick Folk was activated and doing their place kicking not their rookie kicker. Also no surprise they activated Hoyer to back up Jones. 

Man, Daniel Jones is a friggin' mess.  How many times can a person (a pro NFL player no less) fumble a ball?   Good God, Giants' fans must be losing their minds.   I would have lost it with the guy last year.  Gonna wind released and getting that dope Joe Judge fired.

I’ve had Juwan Johnson as my top sleeper in FFB for the past 2 weeks, totally chickened out on adding him this morning in all leagues - because  was afraid to drop JAGs I drafted.

the jungle book GIF

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Seriously.  It’s so bad.   That wasn’t even remotely close to being a penalty.   

Over the last decade, they’ve literally made it only legal to hit the QB between the chest and the stomach…and that’s still not enough.

People can say that football is safer these days, and that’s fine and true.

But deep down I still yearn for the days when I was a kid when dudes like Lambert and Tatum were looking to completely destroy everyone that crossed their field of vision.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

All jokes aside Njoku is no joke. If he ever hits free agency or gets put on the block again JD better go get his ass

How about that throw though? Baker hit him in stride. NJoku looks really good. We should have looked under that rock.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Mayfield is Ballin’. Loved him as a prospect and glad he is playing up to his potential.

Hopefully Cowherd is just as wrong about Zach as he was about Baker

Just now, yvj said:

Hopefully Cowherd is just as wrong about Zach as he was about Baker

Yup. Cowherd is just loud. Baker deserved to be a top prospect. He was deadly accurate in college and that had translated. Zach has skills. It’ll translate with time. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Mayfield is Ballin’. Loved him as a prospect and glad he is playing up to his potential.

I’ll say this, I don’t hate him nearly as much as I did 3-4 years ago.

He’s a solid QB with a good feel for the game.

I know everyone is going batty with Marino/Rodgers/Mahomes comparisons for Wilson, but I think the most realistic is Mayfield with a bigger arm.

Which can sure as hell win you a SB with a proper supporting cast.

• Upvote 1

Fins still lead NEP 17-16 after another short Nick Folk FG. Btw Nick was 26-28 for them last year but missed 3 extra points. Looks like KC will eventually win this game vs the Browns now trail by 2 points with 10 min left in 4th Q.