Becton Carted Off (MCL sprain)

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Hope he is ok, his grief/pain was obvious on his face.

With that said, we improved noticeably when he left the game. No Ill intent, just a factual observation.

But it's not. That improvement started when Becton was still in the game. 

Anx we still gave up 3 sacks in the 2nd half so idk how much of an improvement it was.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Some of the responses in this thread are beyond sad. He's still a ******* kid who might've gotten a season-ending injury. Good lord

he's a millionaire......kinda hard for me to feel too bad that he's gonna make millions while rehabbing a knee injury

• Thumb Down 3

It's my hope that he's OK. You never want to see an injury like what we think it is. With that said, he played like SH*T today. He looked like he wasn't even putting forth any effort? If he's OK, I'd day the CS has their work cut out. Just awful play

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

He got absolutely blown up on the Zack sack.  I was told he was too big for that to happen.  Nearly got Zack killed.

Bro, you see the other 5 zack sacks that nearly got him killed. 

You guys just have a hard on for hating on Becton.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

But it's not. That improvement started when Becton was still in the game. 

Anx we still gave up 3 sacks in the 2nd half so idk how much of an improvement it was.

I presume we'll find out more next week, as I have a feeling Becton will not be back for a while, if at all, this season.