Jets PFF Grades

Rhg1084

21 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I know how much we all love these!

It’s true that PFF grades aren’t the definitive be-all end-all. That said…

I watched the game from a chair, like most. Drinking and stuffing my face, also like most. In doing so, Mosley’s week 1 grade is only 29 points higher than I earned yesterday afternoon.

:bag: 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

At various points yesterday, the three of us watching said "is Mosley on the field?".    All I recall seeing on TV was one play where he made a sideline tackle.  Definitely a non factor yesterday.

Mosely hasn't played in two seasons but he was getting pushed back consistently. I thought I was watching Darren Lee out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Mosely hasn't played in two seasons but he was getting pushed back consistently. I thought I was watching Darren Lee out there.

Any time someone on the board would bring up Mosley not playing for two years, or that he's 20 pounds lighter, they were met with either laughs or derided as "not understanding football/Mosley's formidable prowess".  Maybe folks were right to question Mosley's decisions?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I know how much we all love these!

As with all such statistics, they break down on a specific play and a specific individual. A defensive player with the lowest possible rating can, when the wheels and dials of Fortune twist and turn this way and that and come to rest aligned just right, recover a fumble in mid-air and scamper with it into the Promised Land.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Go, Jets!

• Upvote 1