Who knows MetLife?

Dtree

Well here's my 2 cents.  

Gave up my season tickets when Metlife was built.  Just wasn't worth while at the cost of the PSL and living in Florida.  Coaches club was stupid expensive.   

Yes the stadium is ugly from the outside, and the upper level seats aren't worth going to a game.  Rather watch it on TV then sit up there.  Can't imagine why anyone would.

@SAR I is right about some things.

Sans 2020 I  go to one game a year.  Still have access to great seats once a year.   IMO the Coaches Club area is as good an experience as any I have been to in the NFL. 

Brother in law has club seats for us in Nov for the UNLV vs San Diego State at    Allegiant Stadium.  Can't wait to see that, heard it's sensational.  Night game too

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Well here's my 2 cents.  

Gave up my season tickets when Metlife was built.  Just wasn't worth while at the cost of the PSL and living in Florida.  Coaches club was stupid expensive.   

Yes the stadium is ugly from the outside, and the upper level seats aren't worth going to a game.  Rather watch it on TV then sit up there.  Can't imagine why anyone would.

@SAR I is right about some things.

Sans 2020 I  go to one game a year.  Still have access to great seats once a year.   IMO the Coaches Club area is as good an experience as any I have been to in the NFL. 

Brother in law has club seats for us in Nov for the UNLV vs San Diego State at    Allegiant Stadium.  Can't wait to see that, heard it's sensational.  Night game too

What does the PSL have to do with your decision? You live in Florida. Unless you enjoy long car rides for 18 hours, filling up the tank at $3.19 and sipping on a Big Gulp, then I can see how a $1000 PSL could deter you from being a season ticket holder.

2 hours ago, Claymation said:

Seriously? I am out of the Stadium in 5 minutes tops, from seat to exit. I am on Route 3 in 15 minutes from leaving my seat.

What lot do you park in as I'm trying to figure the best lot to park in to get to rt 3. I'm by Bud light corner. 

Just now, Claymation said:

What does the PSL have to do with your decision? You live in Florida. Unless you enjoy long car rides for 18 hours, filling up the tank at $3.19 and sipping on a Big Gulp, then I can see how a $1000 PSL could deter you from being a season ticket holder.

LOL

Kept season tickets for  10 years before the new stadium while living in Florida.   Flew back and forth from Florida every 2 weeks for business.  

PSL's were quite a bit more then $1,000 LOL.  Didn't mind at all in those days paying for the seats.  The PSL's were a deal breaker.  

1 hour ago, JETSY14 said:

What lot do you park in as I'm trying to figure the best lot to park in to get to rt 3. I'm by Bud light corner. 

plat.jpg

If you have a Platinum pass, you want Lot E.  Come out, make an immediate left, then your next right, go a couple hundred feet between IZOD and the parking deck for Xanadu, and you're on Route 3.

If you have a Standard pass, you want Lot B.  Come out, make an immediate right, go a couple hundred feet between IZOD and the parking deck for Xanadu, and you're on Route 3.

SAR I

• Upvote 1