Let’s be very clear - any coach who plays Berrios/Smith over Mims is overcomplicating football and is an idiot

jetscrazey

Take your damn “system” and stick it where the sun don’t shine.  I had to endure Berrios and Smith playing last season and it’s nothing good.  Mims meanwhile actually makes some downfield catches.  Classic case of coaches overcomplicating football.  It’s clear they don’t care about winning as much as they care about their style of coaching.  If Saleh truly believes Berrios and Jeff Smith give them a better chance he should be fired before he’s ever allowed to set foot in the building again.  So sick of this crap.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Berrios has heart and even though I used to view him as a jag my opinion is changing on him . He could be our Cole Beasley . He actually found the end zone last year three more times then Mims did . If the coaches don’t view Mims as a good option with crowder and Cole out my guess is Mims will be gone by next year 

• Upvote 1

I could understand the argument that Mims needs to learn the playbook more or build more rapport with Zach because he had less preseason. I figure there is some kind of discipline happening here...

However this 'he must master the three roles' is nuts to me. He is clearly well suited to play outside and it seems nuts to forego a mismatch on the outside because on avg a Berrios or Smith is more rounded...

I feel like I am taking crazy pills. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1