How many kids do you have? (that you know of)

JazzyJet

How many kids do you have? (that you know of)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many kids do you have? (that you know of)

• 6 or more
    • Don't want kids

• 4 weeks later...

I have three sons 18, 12, 12, and my daughter is 8! That's enough for me. I have four children and recently broke up with my girlfriend because I don't want five and her son which would make six.

Besides these days every time I see a vagina I picture a baby's head coming out of it, and I've had enough of that s***!

Pretty much financially stable and there are perks to being single like watching whatever you want, eating when and what you want, no in-laws etc.

They come here 4 days a week and take up as much time, energy and love as I can muster. I wouldn't change a thing. Well maybe I would have liked to work it out with their Mother but she was always snarling, and meaner than a snake!?

On 10/10/2021 at 8:09 AM, Greenbloodblitz said:

I have three sons 18, 12, 12, and my daughter is 8! That's enough for me. I have four children and recently broke up with my girlfriend because I don't want five and her son which would make six.

Besides these days every time I see a vagina I picture a baby's head coming out of it, and I've had enough of that s***!

Pretty much financially stable and there are perks to being single like watching whatever you want, eating when and what you want, no in-laws etc.

They come here 4 days a week and take up as much time, energy and love as I can muster. I wouldn't change a thing. Well maybe I would have liked to work it out with their Mother but she was always snarling, and meaner than a snake!?

Similar here…. Divorced 13 years, 2 kids 31 and 34, 2 grandkids but it would have been nice to be in a good marriage.  I got my college sweetheart pregnant. That’s my oldest daughter.  

7 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It's been a hard life dude.. but they're worth it.

For some reason it won't let the edit:

But I wanted to say come to think of it my kids probably saved my life. I was living the Rockstar lifestyle literally all gas and no brakes. Not only working full-time but jamming, partying, women, sports cars etc. Like I said I actually played in a rock band I had two songs and regular rotation on all the rock stations when my first son was born.

That was some pretty deep diving decision making to shut down everything I had worked for and the lifestyle I was living and take responsibility. Fortunately I've never been married. Fought my ass off in court for joint legal shared residential custody and got it. I raise my kids because I'm their Father and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I guess my point is that committing to being there for them full-time has somewhat made me take better care of myself?

It takes a lot out of you but my four kids are the best people I've ever known and they're the only family I have.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 8:36 PM, Greenbloodblitz said:

For some reason it won't let the edit:

But I wanted to say come to think of it my kids probably saved my life. I was living the Rockstar lifestyle literally all gas and no brakes. Not only working full-time but jamming, partying, women, sports cars etc. Like I said I actually played in a rock band I had two songs and regular rotation on all the rock stations when my first son was born.

That was some pretty deep diving decision making to shut down everything I had worked for and the lifestyle I was living and take responsibility. Fortunately I've never been married. Fought my ass off in court for joint legal shared residential custody and got it. I raise my kids because I'm their Father and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I guess my point is that committing to being there for them full-time has somewhat made me take better care of myself?

It takes a lot out of you but my four kids are the best people I've ever known and they're the only family I have.

Can you send links to those songs?  I'd like to check them out. 

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Can you send links to those songs?  I'd like to check them out. 

I would love to! Unfortunately it was almost 20 years ago and technology has changed since then big time! I still have the CDs but most of the stations that were playing them aren't around anymore. The Bone became the Shark 94.3. Wrcn 103.9, I don't think plays music anymore.. we were on WBAB. It was pretty cool having people call me up at 1:30 in the morning telling me my song's on the radio.

I do have plans to digitize a whole bunch of analog stuff and make a website with all the bands I was in with a menu and links.

These days I have one of my 12-year-old sons Shane telling me I'm not modern cuz I can't figure out how to turn the TV on/ wi-fi/ disneyplus/ I have it all. Little wise ass tells me I'm not modern and nobody has cable TV anymore Dad!!! Lmfao!!! Reminds me of when my parents couldn't figure out how to hook up the VCR!

I moved recently and most of my music stuff is still in boxes in the garage. I'm going to get a new pc and start uploading stuff. Thanks for asking man ..you inspired me.

BTW the name of the band was Audio Drama... The songs were... Show me Today..and Heavy Duty. Believe it or not at the same time Audioslave dropped their stuff which were the guys from Soundgarden/Rage against the machine. Having "Audio" in the name of the already printed CDs was a bit of a kick in the nuts! LOL!

Yeah we weren't world beaters or ground breaking or anything we didn't have any major label backing, but we were doing it and we were talented and it was fantastic man!

Keep in mind that my hay day was from the very late 80s to the early 2000s. That's right on the cusp of when everything went digital and the internet became huge. I was in a way better band called Powertripp in the early 90s and actually released... Get this "a solo album" in 1997 on cassette tape Lol!! so like I said in the beginning technology has changed big time. But thanks again for asking and the trip down memory lane and I'll let you know as soon as I get something up for you!

5 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I would love to! Unfortunately it was almost 20 years ago and technology has changed since then big time! I still have the CDs but most of the stations that were playing them aren't around anymore. The Bone became the Shark 94.3. Wrcn 103.9, I don't think plays music anymore.. we were on WBAB. It was pretty cool having people call me up at 1:30 in the morning telling me my song's on the radio.

I do have plans to digitize a whole bunch of analog stuff and make a website with all the bands I was in with a menu and links.

These days I have one of my 12-year-old sons Shane telling me I'm not modern cuz I can't figure out how to turn the TV on/ wi-fi/ disneyplus/ I have it all. Little wise ass tells me I'm not modern and nobody has cable TV anymore Dad!!! Lmfao!!! Reminds me of when my parents couldn't figure out how to hook up the VCR!

I moved recently and most of my music stuff is still in boxes in the garage. I'm going to get a new pc and start uploading stuff. Thanks for asking man ..you inspired me.

BTW the name of the band was Audio Drama... The songs were... Show me Today..and Heavy Duty. Believe it or not at the same time Audioslave dropped their stuff which were the guys from Soundgarden/Rage against the machine. Having "Audio" in the name of the already printed CDs was a bit of a kick in the nuts! LOL!

Yeah we weren't world beaters or ground breaking or anything we didn't have any major label backing, but we were doing it and we were talented and it was fantastic man!

Keep in mind that my hay day was from the very late 80s to the early 2000s. That's right on the cusp of when everything went digital and the internet became huge. I was in a way better band called Powertripp in the early 90s and actually released... Get this "a solo album" in 1997 on cassette tape Lol!! so like I said in the beginning technology has changed big time. But thanks again for asking and the trip down memory lane and I'll let you know as soon as I get something up for you!

Cool.  Yeah, definitely let me know.  Looking forward to hearing it. What instrument did you play, btw?

On 9/13/2021 at 9:16 PM, Lith said:

Congratulations!!!!  

As for me, I have two kids.  27 & 29.  Plus an 11 month old grandson.

speaking of grandsons...  I'm glad they gave him the weekend off from State Police Training so he could enjoy Halloween.  He just turned 2.  The State Police at my door:

police at my door.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...