Corey Davis is a F%&$ing beast!

NYJ1

Today is another test for Corey Davis. He definitely does Get the dropsies from time to time, but he is most certainly a number 1 WR. He made a fantastic CONTESTED catch against the Titans in the end zone last weekend. So all of you yahoos that were flapping your guns can shut it. Whether you think he's worthy of the title "number 1 wideout" or not is IRRELEVANT. He IS the Jets number 1 wideout.

9 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Today is another test for Corey Davis. He definitely does Get the dropsies from time to time, but he is most certainly a number 1 WR. He made a fantastic CONTESTED catch against the Titans in the end zone last weekend. So all of you yahoos that were flapping your guns can shut it. Whether you think he's worthy of the title "number 1 wideout" or not is IRRELEVANT. He IS the Jets number 1 wideout.

No he didn't.

He's okay but will never make the tough catches and that's what separates these guys.  From what we've seen, if the balls not right on him, he's not coming down with it.  Forcing ZW to be perfect and when you try to be perfect you make mistakes.

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

No he didn't.

He's okay but will never make the tough catches and that's what separates these guys.  From what we've seen, if the balls not right on him, he's not coming down with it.  Forcing ZW to be perfect and when you try to be perfect you make mistakes.

BS. That was a contested catch. He had a CB draped all over him

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

No he didn't.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Zach? Perfect? Lol he can't even hit a *cling 5 yard pass

15 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Zach? Perfect? Lol he can't even hit a *cling 5 yard pass

I never said ZW was perfect - he was terrible today. but unless he throws a perfect ball Corey Davis drops it.  

Mims was the only one today that caught a ball that wasn't perfect.

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I never said ZW was perfect - he was terrible today. but unless he throws a perfect ball Corey Davis drops it.  

really? because the sliding catch with the ball behind him was a nice catch by davis

Davis caught one sliding, behind him a couple inches off the ground lol that ball was garbage

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, papz187 said:

Davis caught one sliding, behind him a couple inches off the ground lol that ball was garbage

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Ball was exactly where it was supposed to be.  That was the play call.  

Corey Davis stinks.  Again, Zach was bad, Davis stinks.

Mims should be starting over Davis.