New England 5.5 favs over us Sunday=justified?

faba

On 9/14/2021 at 11:30 AM, FidelioJet said:

QW is a JAG+....

Nice player, will make some good plays on occasion but this idea that he was going to break out this year and become the next great IDT was just pipe dreaming.

He's basically the same player in a long line of just above average, 1st round DT's we've drafted.

Disagree but time will tell.

Let's see where we are after 8 games.

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2021 at 1:33 PM, Hael said:

On paper..  The Pats have an elite RB, an elite OL, middling wrs and TEs..  a young, unproven DL, an old LB and safety core and elite and deep CBS that are lacking a true CB1 while Gilmore is away.  And a rookie QB.

What I saw against the Dolphins was a lot of errors by the OL and Rbs, good production from their Wrs, bad CB play, bad LB play and an uneven start by their DL.

Personally I’m less worried about them than I was a week ago, despite Mac Jones playing very well.  Not having Gilmore really hurts them, and the penalties are uncharacteristic of NE.  However, they are more talented than we are, but they are beginning to have the rebuild team look (lots of young players and old players, and nothing in between).

I think we can beat them, but there is a chance of a bad blowout as well.  We need turnovers from special teams and things like that 

You lost me at elite RB

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

The Jets faced 2 HOF QBs.

Pitt was a let down game. The Jets defense was burnt out from beating NE. Manning put on a passing clinic. Afterward, Rex said that he tried everything to stop Manning, but nothing worked.

The fact that Rex made it that far twice with Sanchez is amazing.

And then what happened from 2011 and beyond?  And why couldn't Rex Ryan even get an interview for the Miami University HC position in 2017?