Phallic Brady Commercial

munchmemory

Just now, JazzyJet said:

you're not wrong dude, this is just plan weird and creep:

image.png.155bb68cb6db097fc893db8c745a9898.png

Right!?  I saw it the first time during the Thursday Tampa game.  Watching with my wife and son.  We all looked at each other stunned and laughed.  She's in the ad world and was shocked Subway let that image through.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

What, subway got someone less credible and less liked than Jared?

(And the utter horror of all this is after my morning hike I actually went to subway today.)  

I was right near him in the lobby of the media hotel at a Super Bowl. Drew Brees too.

Jared was a doosh walking around all self important and too good for everybody.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

I was right near him in the lobby of the media hotel at a Super Bowl. Drew Brees too.

Jared was a doosh walking around all self important and too good for everybody.

You seem a little too bothered by this.

Did Jared blow you off when you asked for a selfie?

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Saw this spot the other day and keep forgetting to post it.   Surprised no one mentioned it.  At least that I saw.  It's quasi-football related so I'll post it here instead of the Lounge.

How does the Subway client not question the shot of the bread rising at approx. :11?  And note the shape of the loaf with anatomically correct glans shape.  But why stop there?  Let's have Brady sniff the entire length of the phallically-shaped protuberance.  You could not script this any better.

I saw the same thing when I watched it Sunday, and immediately tried to find if someone made a gif of it.

Unfortunately, no one has yet, but there's this:

Everyone thought that Tom Brady Subway commercial was very strange

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Saw this spot the other day and keep forgetting to post it.   Surprised no one mentioned it.  At least that I saw.  It's quasi-football related so I'll post it here instead of the Lounge.

How does the Subway client not question the shot of the bread rising at approx. :11?  And note the shape of the loaf with anatomically correct glans shape.  But why stop there?  Let's have Brady sniff the entire length of the phallically-shaped protuberance.  You could not script this any better.

I would have thought  he would deflate it

• Haha 3

I mentioned it during the game. Nobody responded. Even thought i might get banned for using the term homo

• Upvote 1

"How you doing?"

• Haha 3