Week 2 Updates

Lith

6 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

While I'm not a Becton hater at all....in fact quite the opposite, I have a feeling the Oline is going to be much better with Fant at LT and Moses at RT.

Just this gut feeling I gotz.

While the Panthers definitely dialed it back a lot in the 2nd half, the OL did perform better when Becton went out of the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, All Gas, No Gase said:

I wasn’t able to watch the game. What do you mean by the Panthers dialing it back? Did they stop blitzing or what? 

In the first half, there was constantly 8 in the box and often they had 6 guys at the LOS, in many cases them sending them all.  They were bringing everything they had in the first half  In the 2nd half, up 2 scores, especially the last drive, they were only rushing 4.  I think they sent an extra defender twice during that drive.  They would still line up showing 6 at the LOS but 2 would drop into coverage. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Belicheck is going to dismantle this offense. Personally I would start Mike White. Its going to be horrible to watch. Horrible. "You get a zero blitz' "you get a zero blitz" "you get a zero blitz" Meanwhile Mac Jones will stand back and toss soft 7-9 yard passes to his receivers as the Patriot O line has our defense line in head locks and suplexing them. I'm going to drive balls at 1230, against a brick wall to see how many come back and hit me in my nuts. Still better time than watching this mess. 

The offense and the QB were inept for 3 quarters of Football vs. Phil Snow and the Carolina Panthers.

They might get shut out this game vs. BB and New England.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Belicheck is going to dismantle this offense. Personally I would start Mike White. Its going to be horrible to watch. Horrible. "You get a zero blitz' "you get a zero blitz" "you get a zero blitz" Meanwhile Mac Jones will stand back and toss soft 7-9 yard passes to his receivers as the Patriot O line has our defense line in head locks and suplexing them. I'm going to drive balls at 1230, against a brick wall to see how many come back and hit me in my nuts. Still better time than watching this mess. 

Do you have this week's lottery winners as well? 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Do you have this week's lottery winners as well? 

No, but I'm pretty sure who is not going to win.

2 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I've  got a real good feeling about this weekend.  I think you're going to be really surprised.....

by how many times you actually get hit in the nuts. 

My belly hangs down to my knees so I fear not nearly enough.

• Haha 2