Week 2 Updates

Lith

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I feel like with Manish now gone, Connor has taken it upon himself to fill the role of Douche-Bag Jets Beat Reporter.

He's gotta snark in him that I haven't seen before.

I used to want to kick Manish square in the nutz....is Connor angling for that title?

The dude definitely loves the sound of his own voice...I watched a Jets Youtube show and the guy can speak for 15 minutes without taking a breath.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

This kid really looks like the real deal.  Both on the field, and as a person. Very cool the way he covered the OL's back when the scribes were trying to get a Headline quote from him.

Jets start winning he's going to be the biggest thing in NY since Namath.

They have got to find a way to protect him.

Zach gets "it." 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll lean towards Vasquez's take here.  Rarely do you see a player noted as a "game time decision" prior to the completion of Friday's practice. 

Wasn't Cole a "game time decision" last week too?  Maybe Saleh is just from the BB school WRT discussing injuries, and just wants to say as little as possible all the time.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Yikes.  I don't like his voice.  

Hopefully he can act.  He seems to have the mannerisms down in the trailer. 

I saw a couple of clips and it looks like a cluster f*ck.  Not to be disparaging, but Gandolfini's kid has a bit of a lilt in his voice.  Not sure it works for a young Tony.

I don't blame Chase for doing this prequel.  They must have thrown a boatload of money at him.  But I fear this effort will demean the great Soprano legacy.

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2021 at 1:22 PM, The Crusher said:

Patriots defense is pretty legit. Belicheck has a history of destroying rookie QB's to the point they see their fallen ancestors. Pats O line gets to hold as much as they need. Have you even seen Mac Jones pace? Have you?

Just finished watching “The Two Bills” on NFL Network. Highly insightful into that successful collaboration between Parcells & Bellicheat.

The ‘91 Giants defense designed by BB was legendary in that he designed 3 different defensive game plans for the 3 playoff games they played. Nickel vs. Bears, Man vs. 49ers and dime against Bills. LT and Carson spoke to well prepared they were and felt they couldn’t lose.