Great Jets Seats for the Pats Game - way less than online

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game aside, huge shoutout to @Maxman for the invite to his tailgate and the wonderful hospitality you showed Kerri and I.  Thank you so much Phil!

Hey I was just going to post this for you.  For everyone else, I have verified this, these are real. I am going to move this to the NFL forum. Look on Stub Hub, these are great seats that are goi

That's some stand up stuff right there taking less so that they go to Jets fans.

Posted Images

Hey I was just going to post this for you.  For everyone else, I have verified this, these are real. I am going to move this to the NFL forum.

Look on Stub Hub, these are great seats that are going for MUCH more money.  This family is looking for $150 per seat, $300 total.

They could get a lot more online but they reached out to me saying they wanted the tickets to go to Jets fans.

Anyone want them?  Paypal $ transfer and then the tickets will be transferred to you online.

• Upvote 4
  • Maxman changed the title to Great Jets Seats for the Pats Game - way less than online
On 9/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, nymom said:

Sun • Sep 19, 2021 • 01:00 PM
East Rutherford, NJ — MetLife Stadium
Sec 135, Row 3, Seats 4 and 5

Open to offers

Great Deal and nice to see you offer such a deal to Jets fans.  

• Like 1

My son and I were happy to take them off your hands. Thanks again. @Maxman We will of course see you folks for the Tennessee game- any plans of a tailgate with some other posters for the opener? We’d be happy to swing by if so. Lmk.

4 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

Does anyone have a parking pass for sale?

Lol

the gold are $25 for STH and they are going for a minimum of $118-$120 in Stubhub for the pats game. Lol, what a crock!

between my 8lbs. Bag of ketchup packets and 2 parking passes, I’ll be a very “not poor” man!!!!! 😁

On 9/16/2021 at 6:21 PM, Maxman said:

They could get a lot more online but they reached out to me saying they wanted the tickets to go to Jets fans.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, nymom said:

Open to offers

That's some stand up stuff right there taking less so that they go to Jets fans.

• Upvote 3
14 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Agreed. It was hard for me to do the right thing as well when I saw how much they were actually worth. But putting JetNation first is in my DNA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Lol

the gold are $25 for STH and they are going for a minimum of $118-$120 in Stubhub for the pats game. Lol, what a crock!

between my 8lbs. Bag of ketchup packets and 2 parking passes, I’ll be a very “not poor” man!!!!! 😁

It’s insane..I’m already getting killed on airfare I figured I’d ask here!

• Like 1

I actually purchased these tickets in this thread. I never recall seeing such obscene prices for the parking pass. I’ve looked on a map but can’t really figure out where the fan van lot is. Does anyone know which lot number that is?

14 minutes ago, Gibby said:

I actually purchased these tickets in this thread. I never recall seeing such obscene prices for the parking pass. I’ve looked on a map but can’t really figure out where the fan van lot is. Does anyone know which lot number that is?

@SAR I

12 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Thanks bud. I actually found one a little closer. $90. 🙄

Now…… if I could only figure out where to actually park with the ticket I bought- that’d be awesome! 

I still have 2 available and would love to get 2 Jets fans in these seats. Sec 108 row 9 seat 15 and 16. Happy to do the same offer as above….take both for 300. Crazy that it’s week 2 and these are slow to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Gibby said:

Still need a parking pass? I can give you one. Let me know. 

13 minutes ago, AtlantaBrad said:

Crazy that it’s week 2 and these are slow to sell.

The Giants only drew 74,000 to their home opener, that's 11% below capacity.  I was at a Yankee game on a beautiful 1pm Saturday a few weeks back and the place was barely 40% full.  There's a lot going on in the world, its going to take awhile before stadiums are packed again, at least in this area.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Still need a parking pass? I can give you one. Let me know. 

I kinda do. I am actually pretty angry. I just bought one an hour ago for $100 and I was kinda taking. When I selected the spot it had indicated it was in the “ actual parking lot” as it turns out it is at some restaurant a mile away. The whole ordeal has almost turned me off to even taking my son. But - yes… any help you could give to improve my spot would absolutely be appreciated!!!

2 minutes ago, Gibby said:

I kinda do. I am actually pretty angry. I just bought one an hour ago for $100 and I was kinda taking. When I selected the spot it had indicated it was in the “ actual parking lot” as it turns out it is at some restaurant a mile away. The whole ordeal has almost turned me off to even taking my son. But - yes… any help you could give to improve my spot would absolutely be appreciated!!!

Gotcha.  Check your messages. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
10 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Huge shoutout to @Zachtomims47!!! Thank you so much for your help!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

As I mentioned in my message to you, my hope is you’re going tomorrow. I’d really like to meet up and personally thank you and buy you a beer. Let me know please.

12 minutes ago, Gibby said:

As I mentioned in my message to you, my hope is you’re going tomorrow. I’d really like to meet up and personally thank you and buy you a beer. Let me know please.

Glad I could help! Can’t accept the beer haha. But enjoy, hopefully not walking several miles to the stadium makes things less stressful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1