The difference between Saleh and Bellichick.....

NYJ1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Doesn’t matter.  He’s not here.  This is the Bob & Joe Show now, and they just lost a game that Adam & Mike won in 2019 with a lesser roster and a lesser quarterback. 

SAR I

Just to point out how ridiculous a claim this is, in 2019 Gase's Jet team didnt win a game against a team with a winning record.  Other than the season ender when the Bills sat everyone in the first half while the score was 0-0.

22 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

First of all, I must admit how hard it is for me to be saying this. My hope is this thread sheds light on Saleh and what he needs to be a better HC. Also, some may feel this is premature or unfair of me to say. If so, my hope is our HC can prove my criticisms untrue.

Everyone saw what this young Jets team had to offer last Sunday. It wasn't much. Honestly, it looked like many of the positional groups, especially OL, had not ever worked together. It was obvious to me as I was watching that most of the OL has no idea what their responsibilities were? There were so many times where rushers came in unblocked. It appeared as though nobody had ever told them, " This is your job. These are your responsibilities".

Meanwhile, the patsies have a lot of new faces on their roster and while most of them are experienced veterans, the one thing that was abundantly clear to me while I was watching the patsies lose to the Dolphins, was how much more ready they were to play than the Jets.

This is what I see as the big difference Saleh and Bellichick.

You can rest assured on Sunday the patsies will be ready to play, rookie and all. The Jets are a sloppy, raw, unfinished mess and who knows when they will actually get their act together? Will they EVER get their act together with this current compliment of players? 

Saleh and the coaching staff could put so much more focus on strategizing to beat teams if only the players had a clear, concise laid out job descriptions.

Now, sure some of this definitely had to do with what little time this new group had to work together. Becton and AVT were both injured during TC and never got the opportunity to work together extensively. But even still when BB is faced with the same problem the transition is always much smoother.......

Holy overreaction Batman. Way too early. Didn't we lose like 45 to 3 to the Cheatriots in a game in 2010 but still wound up in Championship game after beating them?. Week 1 in the NFL really reveals nothing about  your team usually after 4 weeks you have a better idea. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just to point out how ridiculous a claim this is, in 2019 Gase's Jet team didnt win a game against a team with a winning record.  Other than the season ender when the Bills sat everyone in the first half while the score was 0-0.

What does that have to do with lossing to Carolina?

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

What does that have to do with lossing to Carolina?

I was responding to SAR who said this was the kind of game Gase's Jets would have won in 2019.  Hes continuing his little game

So, it has everything to do with in the context of the conversation.