thursday night football Washington vs Giants

6 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

If he was he had a cloaking device because he was invisible. 

Well with new, fat contract he can afford one, so...

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live view of Joe Judge in the NYG locker room.   

Daniel Jones is basically Forrest Gump

Maybe Judge should run a few laps

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

He got his money, so he’ll disappear for 3 years or so

very Bryan ThomasEsque

Theres the winning answer

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Just gotta fire everyone after a game like that.. Judge was exposed big time in that two minute drill

Judge showed no guts after the int before the 2 minute warning. For all his bluster, he coached scared there.

• Post of the Week 1
8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:
Daniel Jones NYG  
22-32 249 yds 1 TD
9 rushes 95 yds rush 1 TD

I hope Zack puts up numbers like this on Sunday. 

I’d sign up for Heneikens 34/46 336 2 TDs and 1INT as well. 

It’s crazy how Saquon just fell off the map. Dude was legit his rookie season. Seems like a good kid. So kind of hoping he can get back to where he was before the injury.

He’s coming off a blown out knee behind a make shift Oline
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Loss is on Judge with the conservative play calling after the turnover. Way too much time on the clock and their defense wasn’t stopping anything to just hand it off 3 times. He played to lose and they lost.

12 minutes ago, All Gas, No Gase said:

I’d prefer Zach takes his 2nd half performance last week and repeat it each half on Sunday.

Yeah well the Jets haven't  put together two good halves of football in uears so that would also be refreshing.

My point was this loss was on the D, not Jones. 

• Upvote 1

For a good time, read the game thread on the WFT forum.  The highs and lows are as good as anything I've seen here.  And the angst when it came down to Hopkins' leg was a thing of beauty.  

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

It’s funny they’re pinning it on Slayton but that bomb was overthrown. Dude was wide open, Jones has to lay that in there.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Slightly overthrown… okay… but should have Slayton caught it?… 1000%… he IS an nfl WR & it was a Very catchable ball.

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

Slightly overthrown… okay… but should have Slayton caught it?… 1000%… he IS an nfl WR & it was a Very catchable ball.

Agree to disagree.  *in his hands" is very different than "got a hand on it"  IMO. It would've been a catch he COULD have made, but not fair to say he SHOULD have made . . .

• Confused 1
26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Judge is officially On the hot seat 

The same genius coach who lost a time out last week by challenging a denver td only to be informed by the refs that you can’t challenge a scoring play since it is automatically reviewed.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Judge is officially On the hot seat 

Agree. He talks alot and very fast but really does not say anything of real value. He reminds me of someone that likes to hear his own voice. I would think they need to start showing some progress soon. Individually, some players are performing well, but as a team, they just don't seem to be cohesive. He needs to be careful because he is the type of personality that can lose a team and quick.

Leo must have contacted Mo Wilkerson after the game and thanked him for the plan on how to get a big contract and then relax while counting money. Some things never change.

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:
Daniel Jones NYG  
22-32 249 yds 1 TD
9 rushes 95 yds rush 1 TD

I hope Zack puts up numbers like this on Sunday. 

He did with 2 TDs last week so why not?

1 hour ago, OCCH23 said:

Agree to disagree.  *in his hands" is very different than "got a hand on it"  IMO. It would've been a catch he COULD have made, but not fair to say he SHOULD have made . . .

He should have made it.  He didnt even leave his feet to get a little more extension.  Even still he got his hands on the ball, he should have caught it.  

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No hes not.

Giants aren't a rash, quick to the trigger bunch

Gase got canned after 2 seasons and you could argue his first with 7nwins wasn’t a god awful year record wise 

but Jets realized he was a bad coach and fired him after a dumpster fire year. Was that rash?