Surgery for Becton, out 4-8 wks

BroadwayRay

56 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually we are currently waiting for the injury to heal, it’s already happening. 

That's optimism, nothing wrong with that, I hope the big body can support those toothpicks, A left tackle gotta be the anchor, and just because he weighs as much as one doesn't mean he stays on the field....

36 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

If I had to guess he’ll come back week 15 and then tear his Achilles tendon and miss most of next year. I’m not wishing injury on anyone but that’s the way things go for the Jets. 

No. The way things go for the Jets would be to have him come back week 15, play sooo lights out that we don’t draft/sign anyone to compete for his spot. Then, he blows out his Achilles the week after the last suitable free agent gets signed. 

• Haha 1

Starting to have my doubts about Becton too, BUT was told by someone iwithin league that dislocated Knee caps are a real bitch and its hard to put a timetable on them.  Everyone heals different with them.   Not defending him, just giving you inside take on it.

Would like to know though if team can require this big fella to wear knee braces moving forward to help preserve & protect his knees 

• Upvote 1