Connor Hughes: Jets have the best WR Corp 1-4 in NFL

KO91

9 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Here’s basically the only thing I like about this roster right now: the Jets are in the discussion because they have a very strong 3-4 and a number of guys are interchangeable in this system 

the thing to be excited about with this team is Wilson throwing to some of these WRs.

witb regards to what Connor said, it depends on what you think of Moore. I happen to love Moore and think he’s gonna be an awesome pro (I loved him in college  and I pounded the table for him on draft day), but that’s obviously a huge IF 

I pounded the table for OL.  Like Moore's ability, but can't get him the ball when you are on your back.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:01 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

It's a solid WR room. Calling it the best 1-4 probably is meant to mean it's deep through four, which is true, but I don't think anyone truly believes is the best WR corp in the NFL.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:23 PM, Jimmy 2 Times said:

It would take a bit of research to have an informed opinion on this, but at first thought the statement seems pretty absurd. 

Maybe most of the teams I'm thinking of are just top heavy?  

If Moore starts to show out like he was in camp, it certainly would become an interesting discussion at least.  

Right now, all of these 1-4 quartets would certainly have something to say about this argument:

• Buccaneers:  Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, Scott Miller
  • Bengals:  Tee Higgins, Ja'Marr Chase, Tyler Boyd, Auden Tate
  • Cowboys:  Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson
  • Broncos:  Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler, Tim Patrick/DaeSean Hamilton
  • Bills:  Stefon Diggs, Emmanuel Sanders, Cole Beasley, Gabriel Davis
  • Steelers:  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, Chase Claypool, James Washington
  • Rams:  Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Van Jefferson, DeSean Jackson
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Moore starts to show out like he was in camp, it certainly would become an interesting discussion at least.  

Right now, all of these 1-4 quartets would certainly have something to say about this argument:

• Buccaneers:  Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, Scott Miller
  • Bengals:  Tee Higgins, Ja'Marr Chase, Tyler Boyd, Auden Tate
  • Cowboys:  Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson
  • Broncos:  Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler, Tim Patrick/DaeSean Hamilton
  • Bills:  Stefon Diggs, Emmanuel Sanders, Cole Beasley, Gabriel Davis
  • Steelers:  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, Chase Claypool, James Washington
  • Rams:  Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Van Jefferson, DeSean Jackson

Bucs are hands down the best WR group in the NFL.  Evans, Godwin and their 3rd WR, AB, looks even better than the first 2

Jets might be in conversation for 2nd best WR group of Mims is actually allowed to play