*** College Game Day 09/18 ***

Beerfish

1 hour ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Given the fact Bama got sliced on the run by 200 yards and Richardson the best player on Florida never played, I might drop Bama out of the top 10. That team is not good this year.  

Georgia is good on defense and offense. 

So the #1 team in the country beats the #11 team in the country on the road and you want to drop them out of the Top 10?   

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Some people really do not like Danielson but I think this crew is my fav commentating crew for college.

I always have liked Danielson especially when he was paired with Verne Lundquist. He was one of the best.

6 minutes ago, RobR said:

Do you remember a poster called Em Diggy? Not sure if it was here or at JI but he used to post his own youtube videos in the draft forum. His name was Emory Jones I believe.....gotta think that's his dad. 

I've seen that guy on one of the network talking head shows, cant remember which one. "The czar of the playbook" was his tagline if I remember. I liked his videos. 

13 minutes ago, RobR said:

Do you remember a poster called Em Diggy? Not sure if it was here or at JI but he used to post his own youtube videos in the draft forum. His name was Emory Jones I believe.....gotta think that's his dad. 

I think the guy you are thinking of is Emory Hunt -- pretty sure that is the guy who used to post here.   Now does some Ivy League games on ESPN.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Bob Bradley Ok GIF by Major League Soccer

Great effort today.   You outplayed them over the last three quarters, but 21-3 was just too big a hole to dig out of against those guys.  I am very nervous for our matchup at the end of October.  Your run game and defense are good.  Real good.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think the guy you are thinking of is Emory Hunt -- pretty sure that is the guy who used to post here.   Now does some Ivy League games on ESPN.

Damn you're right. It's been so long and I still remember his videos. I knew it was Emory something, thanks for the update. 

12 minutes ago, RobR said:

He's awful and always has been despite the hype.

The thing that annoys me the most is:

year one, Bo is a great athletes just needs some more experience!

year two. Bo is progressing learning to not run right away and hold the ball.

year three.  Nix is learning and progressing.??

Even in this game at least twice they have said such stuff.  The guy has been the starter for what three full years?