As we all prepare to get back into the stands for the first time since 2019 I was shook by something.

We actually had a winning record at home that year. 5-3! Yes Gase and all. Last game home was beating the Steelers.

2019 in a weird way was actually a fun year for STH. We ran the Cowboys, giants, raiders, Dolphins out of the stadium.

Week 1 was fun as well till we got robbed by the Bills for not having a kicker.

Lets go 2021 Jets at home! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 2
3 minutes ago, Wit said:

Another low key, anti JD, raise expectations for the current team thread. This one is less obvious so I give you credit. 

Call it what you want bro. I had Fun watching 5 wins at home. Maybe you enjoy watching losing. I don’t pay to go to Jet games to expect to lose.

Has nothing to do with JD. Cut it out 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Call it what you want bro. I had Fun watching 5 wins at home. Maybe you enjoy watching losing. I don’t pay to go to Jet games to expect to lose.

GOT IT

2 hours ago, Wit said:

Another low key, anti JD, raise expectations for the current team thread. This one is less obvious so I give you credit. 

Expectations SHOULD be raised.  

SAR I

25 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

If we had a kicker we mighta made the playoffs.

Fact.  

Saleh better win 8 games or we’ve gone backwards, again. 

SAR I

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Bring back the glory days of Big Mac and Gase, baby!!!

You kid, but we look so far from a 7 win team right now it’s not a bad idea. 

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

SAR I

If they end up playing the sisters of the poor down the stretch like they did in 2019 they may very well end up with 7 wins. 

12 minutes ago, KO91 said:

If they end up playing the sisters of the poor down the stretch like they did in 2019 they may very well end up with 7 wins. 

The Steelers, Raiders, and Dolphins teams we beat in 2019 were better than the Panthers team we just lost to.  Did you even watch the games after we were 1-7?  I did.  

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Steelers, Raiders, and Dolphins teams we beat in 2019 were better than the Panthers team we just lost to.  Did you even watch the games after we were 1-7?  I did.  

SAR I

Maybe we just need to go 1-7 first?

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I'd do it right now, this second, fire everyone and bring back Gase and Big Mac, they had a great working relationship. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Wrong!

2019 Dolphins were purposely tanking 

2019 Raiders completely went into the tank after the Jets loss. The Raiders also never play well against the Jets on the road. 

2019 Steelers only lost because they started their 3rd string QB. 

We have no idea if the Panthers are good, but don’t act like these teams were world beaters. 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Yeah, beating the Steelers with their 3rd string QB, a bad Dolphin team and a horrid Oakland team and an even worse Giants team are teams anyone should expect to win.  Thank god fans were there.

45 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Only to those who either have an agenda or dont know a thing about football.

16 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

As we all prepare to get back into the stands for the first time since 2019 I was shook by something.

We actually had a winning record at home that year. 5-3! Yes Gase and all. Last game home was beating the Steelers.

2019 in a weird way was actually a fun year for STH. We ran the Cowboys, giants, raiders, Dolphins out of the stadium.

Week 1 was fun as well till we got robbed by the Bills for not having a kicker.

Lets go 2021 Jets at home! 

Too bad Macc messed up the K position and cost the Jets a playoff spot.  

We were the model of a playoff team and all those games.  

Losing Sam and Siemian all those games and leaving us with shlt at QB had nothing to do with it, it was the K in one game.  

57 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'd do it right now, this second, fire everyone and bring back Gase and Big Mac, they had a great working relationship. 

Joke all you want, they took a downtrodden 1-7 team riddled with mono and 17 players on IR and finished 6-2.

Then Joe Douglas got involved.

Then the Jets went 2-14.

SAR I

28 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Wrong!

2019 Dolphins were purposely tanking 

2019 Raiders completely went into the tank after the Jets loss. The Raiders also never play well against the Jets on the road. 

2019 Steelers only lost because they started their 3rd string QB. 

We have no idea if the Panthers are good, but don’t act like these teams were world beaters. 

winnable.jpg

I have said this since April.  The Jets schedule is easier than 2019's.  And we are healthier.  And we have a better quarterback.  And we have an elite coaching staff.  And we have an elite GM in his 26th month on the job.

If Douglas can't get 8 wins he's no better than Maccagnan and if Saleh can't get 8 wins, he's no better than Gase.  And that would be so hard to do its unfathomable.  Yet, here we are.

SAR I