**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

18 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

It's frustrating as 2 of the INT's were just stupid throws but it's his second game. People need to chill. 

Nah.  I refuse to chill.  Playing QB only continues to get easier.  The offensive line is doing its job today.  1 stupid throw is bad enough.  2 is inexcusable.  Make plays or GTFO of the league.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Thought he played well last week. Zach wouldn't be the first rookie for the Scumbag to screw with. Good news from this game...both lines playing well, Saleh/Ulbricht's D looking good

Well... we are on pace for 6 INts today. It's only a matter of time before some of them are pick sixes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, DLJ said:

Who gives a **** about Darnold? That’s Carolina’s QB.

Y’all are annoying

And they don't realize different teams, different schemes just work for them. Look at tannehill. Didn't work out in Miami but worked in Tennessee. 

We just can't find a good fit. Idk what Wilson will turn into but we haven't had someone fit this team. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah.  I refuse to chill.  Playing QB only continues to get easier.  The offensive line is doing its job today.  1 stupid throw is bad enough.  2 is inexcusable.  Make plays or GTFO of the league.  

Amateur hour take. Call WFAN overnights with that nonsense. 

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

You should go to a panthers board and chat about that...

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

Agree.  On one hand I’m happy for the kid but on the other hand I don’t care because he is no longer a member of our team.  All I care about is Wilson’s development now.  Brutal first half by him but I’m hoping he does what he did last week and has a good second half.  I’m fine with rookie mistakes as long as I see improvement as the game and season goes on 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jj71787 said:

And they don't realize different teams, different schemes just work for them. Look at tannehill. Didn't work out in Miami but worked in Tennessee. 

We just can't find a good fit. Idk what Wilson will turn into but we haven't had someone fit this team. 

Yeah kinda weird that gase was in both places