**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

I might switch to redzone. Sad part is the Pats are nothing special.

I haven't watched a full Jets game in a very long time. RedZone was a great purchase. It's nice to see professional football on Sundays agaiin

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

0 for 2, 2 INTs.  Holy ******* sh*t.

This is what Belichick does.  But its obviously even worse than we thought because Wilson may well suck too.  Oh well, maybe next decade.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Like 1

Zach just needs to stop forcing the ball to Davis. He's come out very aggressive, just needs to calm it down a bit.

Davis should have caught that 2nd intercepted ball though.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Both Wilson and Davis deserve their share of blame of that play.  Davis could have made the catch, but the throw was high and there was a much better option available.

Exactly. 

Year after year hearing rebuild, this is our qb, our year. I'm tired of hearing it. The jets have sucked all the excitement of the game out of me. 

Used to watch RedZone. Now I don't even care to watch. It's sickening every year. 

• Upvote 3