**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

Won't be able to watch the game today sadly, will have to just follow it on my phone.
With that said, good luck to our Jets and Wilson and the Coaches.
Be better than last week, that's all I ask every week.  Always be improving.  Be competitive.  The rest will come.
J...E...T...S..JETS! JETS JETS!
Whats this ? I have never heard you miss a game before ... hope all is well.!!

Oh yeah ... and **** the Chowda Chodes.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I can definitely see us losing the game but the utter dismissal by the media like they are leaps and bounds above and don't also have a rookie QB pisses me off. Usually I dont care what they think but they are overboard this time.

The media is acting like Brady still plays for the patriots and they will win this game 62-0.  In fact, why even play the game?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

************BREAKING NEWS************

This just in, it has been confirmed through multiple sources, including his own mother, Bill Belichick is a scumbag.

@freestater

The pats suck, amirite? 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Is this the official thread?  It feels unofficial. 

SAR I

I may turn off night mode in honor of us wearing all whites.

• Haha 1

I enjoy NFL football and am usually magnanimous towards our opponents in a spirit of sportsmanship and good will.

But not when we play New England.  I want to win 45-0 sending the home crowd into a frenzy which can be heard in Montana.  

As for predictions - well - lets just say:

"half a league, half a league, half a league onward, all in the valley of death rode the six hundred". 

I want us to run a conservative offense with a lot of 12 and 13 personnel with run substitutes like screens and Jet sweeps.  Hopefully we get up on them early.  If not, no heroics. 

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Whats this ? I have never heard you miss a game before ... hope all is well.!!

Oh yeah ... and **** the Chowda Chodes.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yup, all is well.  Wife made other plans today inadvertently, and I'm choosing her over the Jets :)

I don't miss many games (maybe 2 or 3 over the past 25 years), but today and two weeks from now, I'll just have to phone it to see how we do.

Appreciate the thought.

• Upvote 1

If Belichick dials up the pressure on Wilson then LeFleur needs to call some quick slants and get the ball out of Zach's hands quick. Zach is certainly capable of playing this kind of game as he proved in the second half vs Carolina. that or go max protect and play a more conventional type of game. Also we better run the ball today that always helps by hammering the sh*t out of their DL and LB's Carter better learn to run hard and lay some beat down when he's about to get tackled. As a RB you have got to realize when to make someone miss and when to Smash the sh*t out of them.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

home.jpg

All dressed and ready to go.  Worried about the ketchup, but chicken tender basket is a good alternate.  Fingers crossed.

SAR I

If this ketchup truly has maggots the integrity of all food stuffs need to be brought  into question. Personally I’d power through maggots and all but, you aren’t me. 

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1