**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Should have signed a placement guy to start. Dalton, Taylor both doing well. This ******* team.

Shaping up to be one of the worst QB performances in Jets history.

That’s saying a lot also because I remember a Geno Smith start similar to this one about 6 years back.  

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Should have signed a placement guy to start. Dalton, Taylor both doing well. This ******* team.

Shaping up to be one of the worst QB performances in Jets history.

Both would not do well here. Doesn't matter who is under center. The team can't get it done. Seven if the jets drafted Manning. He wouldn't have the career he had. 

This team has under lying problems that don't seem to be fixed and the rebuild cycle continues every 4 years

16 minutes ago, fullblast said:

I thought Nick Folk retried. Why did we ever get rid of him? Nothing but kicker problems since.

I thought it was Jason Myers who we weren't supposed to let go?

We may well have another bust at QB and problems all over the rest of the roster, and some people are still talking about friggin' kickers.  This coming off a week where we didn't kick a single FG or PAT last week, and our Kicker is 1/1 today.  Ammendola is just fine, probably.

Kicker is the least important position on the field when you're a non-contender.  Worry about the other 52 spots on the roster first.  THEN get yourself a capable Kicker, if you still need one.

Hell, even Punter is more important than Kicker when you're bad, given how often you have to punt in games...