**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Too bad they don’t have an edge. I sorta like the D otherwise 

Considering how important an EDGE is to the D, and to see it doing well thru 1.5 weeks anyways, that says something.  Even against 2 fairly lackluster offenses.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Saleh effect.  That and the OL being much better today are the 2 most encouraging things coming out of the 1st half of this game.  

Now we need Wilson to not be a bust.  

Is it encouraging that the two biggest issues may be Douglas’s two 1st round picks?

• Upvote 1

Offensive line holding up nice, defense is surprisingly well. Zach is having a bad day hopefully it is a result of a young QB missing two or his weapons and his left tackle while going up against one of the greatest football coaches of all time and this doesn't turn into a regular thing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I would take him out. This is PTSD stuff.

Not really. He’s doing  it to himself. Rest of team is doing there best. Last week was ten times wires for him. It’s off he’s playing worse as team plays better 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

We get it, you wanted Justin Fields.

Doesn’t matter who he or anyone wanted.  Wilson is horrendous at the moment and shouldn’t be on the field.  This is, in fact, a disaster.

• Upvote 1