**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

I'd prefer a tough love approach. 

Tell him he played like shi+, and bench him for the rest of the game.

Tell him if he plays like crap again, he'll be benched again.

Basically tell him to not play like crap.

Mean while Darnald is playing like the QB for the Panthers that we Jets fans hoped he would for us.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
6 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Thank you, Joe Douglas! Thank you!!

Man. I remember constantly getting dogpiled in the last 2 years for criticizing Douglas. You were one of the only I would get positive reps from on the subject.

The man has been a poor GM so far and his greatest accomplishments has been getting rid of good players which was *checks notes* celebrated on this board as genius.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Gangrene said:

That's a small sample size, let's give them a rookie season before anointing a winner. If he stays healthy money is on Wilson in the long term.

It’s today and that’s what we have right now. Just baffling , teak let him down last week and he can on late. Now? Team stepping up and he just steps in it 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Nobody truly wants to dump him. we are all frustrated. We are playing a team who’s rookie quarterback is playing solid right now 17 for 20 on pace for 300 yards. And ours looks like a pile of dog sh*t. It’s frustrating New England has a bunch of new players as well, no real stars on the team and also rookie quarterback yet this game is going to end 30 to 10 or something like that. Patriots will rebuild in a year and for us it’s taking 20. 

Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I'd prefer a tough love approach. 

Tell him he played like shi+, and bench him for the rest of the game.

Tell him if he plays like crap again, he'll be benched again.

Basically tell him to not play like crap.

I'm sure that will work.

You can see that Wilson is 100% a gunslinger and his arm is really not an arm, it’s a laser beam. The CS is going to have to consider that when games are in a manageable state and call more of a controlled game. 

That said, the game plan stinks. Playing right into BB’s hands.

Also, the WRs and Zach are failing each other. Bad passes, no touch, but WRs are not catching the ball. Where are the TE’s? Where are the screens? Where are the wheel routes? Where is Elijah Moore? He and Zach are out of sync on the routes.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

BB always takes away the qb’s #1 WR/1st progression.  In this case it’s Davis

good thing Mims is not even dressed. brilliant call

but that doesn't have much to do with his turnovers....a better throw or simply throwing the ball away and we're not even discussing it. The running game is helping out tremendously but his turnovers have killed 3 drives