**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Im not defending his poor play ... but to jusge a QB on 30 minutes of play is just silly ... Fields will be playing the second half today ... against a D that has not orepared for him ... lets aee how he does ... btw i changed my response almost immediately adter i replied because i dont think Fields sucks ... i just think Zach has a lot more talent.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I think we’re chasing waterfalls. That’s my non argumentative, no drama response. I don’t like what I’m seeing from Mike and Co.  the oline has played much better, and that’s keeping the Lynch mob at bay right now. 

2 minutes ago, ScouserJet said:

Defense is playing great.

Run game has been good.

Just stupid, stupid throws from Wilson, every one of those picks is avoidable.

Patriots aren’t very good, and we’ve not been able to capitalise. Defense will tire if they’re expected to put w shift in like that first half.

First pick bobble and intercepted, them are the brakes...sure maybe not best high percentage throw but not necessarily a interception every time. It's a 50 50 , agree not throw I wish was thrown but not a Sam dar old int.

Second one went threw Davis hands it was a good throw. Sure he could have checked down. But not really bad. I mean that should have been caught. It would be expected to be caught.

Well now this third one looks like a rookie int. 

So all in all a rook making took throws and catching some bad breaks but not end of world type of stuff. Let's see the second half. I do think that the plays being called could be more Mac Jones types, safe high percentage throws, but I like the pay calling right now. Kid wants to ball, let him get the experience and let him try to ball.

Looking forward to the second half and enjoy him trying to push the ball. I could be alone but I am very encouraged by the game so far. Also seeing Zach not crumble out there.

14 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I'm with @Jetsfan80

I'm done giving these ******* QBs the benefit of the doubt and "giving them time". I learned my lesson with Darnold. 

Put up, or get the **** out of the way. 

Mahomes, Jackson, Mayfield, Herbert, Burrow, etc. Plenty of guys come in and you immediately know they are the guy. 

Baby face toolbag. His girlfriend is probably already calling her side piece over to take her mind off this disaster. 

This is not only a bad post but wildly inaccurate.